Twitter: Micah added to injury report

817Gill

Reaction score
Yeah but that's what they said about Collins last year.
I think you are using an “end justifies the means” logic here. Just because that injury did end up being a season ender for Collins doesn’t mean it’s a green light to jump straight to the worst-case whenever a minor injury is announced.

Could you imagine literally thinking every minor injury is major due to the Collins situation? If it gets to a point where it’s reported as serious then I change my outlook. I think some of us think that changing your opinion is a bad thing. When in fact every adult should change their opinion when the facts of the matter change. If the injury is reported as serious, I’ll treat it as such. But before then why would I?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At least your girlfriend isn't like the girlfriend I had in Muskegon earlier this year who would literally lie there like a dead fish expecting me to do all the thrusting until I'm practically dying of heat exhaustion sweating profusely despite the fact that it's 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
I’d like to hear her side of the story.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This is the problem with a guy that always goes 100%. You just can't push your body as hard as he does and expect it not to push back
Yeah cause he's the only one who pushes himself and goes all out. The other 65+ players on this team are slacking.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The kid's availability could be up in the air for Sunday's matchup if he's unable to put in a full practice tomorrow.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah cause he's the only one who pushes himself and goes all out. The other 65+ players on this team are slacking.
He's unquestionably the hardest working player on the team. It reminds me of Sean Lee. So many liked to say he was fragile, when the truth is that he got injured a lot because he was always going 100%. I know you like to talk smack about every comment anyone makes here, but I'm not saying everyone else is slacking. I'm saying Parsons needs to take a breather now and then.

shabazz

Reaction score
He's unquestionably the hardest working player on the team. It reminds me of Sean Lee. So many liked to say he was fragile, when the truth is that he got injured a lot because he was always going 100%. I know you like to talk smack about every comment anyone makes here, but I'm not saying everyone else is slacking. I'm saying Parsons needs to take a breather now and then.

Additionally, although some of these guys are in peak shape and condition, some of them just don’t have either the genetics or luck to avoid their bodies letting them down.....by the same token, some of them are naturally gifted and have played their whole careers with minimum workouts and a diet of junk food and their bodies won’t let them down.....LVE may be a a person that was genetically predisposed to have those neck issues and not much he can do about it.

GORICO

Reaction score
lol not a chance in hell anyone is keeping Micah off the field, this is a non story in my opinion!

Wow ultron---- you aint messin' around.....you got me onboard....i says truck em all out hurt or not...just for the fun of having both offensive and defensive scheme that will put the serious hurt on WFT

GORICO

Reaction score
lol not a chance in hell anyone is keeping Micah off the field, this is a non story in my opinion!

really love how we are talkin' smack as we are going into their backyard

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
That’s so asinine to say he works harder or goes harder than anyone else on this team. Is he the best player on this team? Probably is already but don’t discredit the other players and their hard work and dedication. I could easily say that Terrance Steele is the hardest worker and goes all out more than anyone on this team. I bet you the coaching staff would agree with me more than you but at the end of the day neither of us know who goes all out on every play and who doesn’t so I just think the entire point to your original post is just silly. He got an injury that is all. Michael Jordan went all out every game he played in doesn’t mean he was always getting injured or banged up. Some guys get injured some guys don’t, that’s it!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
At least your girlfriend isn't like the girlfriend I had in Muskegon earlier this year who would literally lie there like a dead fish expecting me to do all the thrusting until I'm practically dying of heat exhaustion sweating profusely despite the fact that it's 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Lol. That sounds... terrible.