Twitter: Micah added to injury report

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the problem with a guy that always goes 100%. You just can't push your body as hard as he does and expect it not to push back
I had a girlfriend like that once. Always pushing back and telling me what's what. Micah has to nip that in the bud. Stand up for himself. Don't let his body push him around like that.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
Any minor injury has to be added....including soreness and inflammation. He will probably be fine, soreness means his body is in the process of healing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
When I first saw this I thought he had a minor injury and they are just being cautious with him. But the way Dallas Cowboys.com is writing about him it sounds like there is a good chance he will not play Sunday. That would be a huge problem for Dallas.

Without Micah Parsons, the Cowboys defense will look like the 2020 Cowboys defense. In other words they will be pretty awful, even with Lawrence and Gregory playing. What an absolutely horrible time for Parsons and Pollard to get hurt.
says you...in the real world you play the games and debate after , not make emotional outbursts with zero proof prior to a game..like everyone saying rush wouldn't play well in the MN game, steele sucked and would collapse when collins was suspended, Dak wouldn't be ready to play game one because he didnt have any preseason action, MP was a bad pick , and 20 other narratives that get busted weekly.... too many to list..fans are wrong more then they arent , thats facts around here.

he on an injury report, big whoop, doesn't mean he wont play and play well, also him gone doesn't mean we play horribly and lose..those are just opinions, baseless opinion..

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
says you...in the real world you play the games and debate after , not make emotional outbursts with zero proof prior to a game..like everyone saying rush wouldn't play well in the MN game, steele sucked and would collapse when collins was suspended, Dak wouldn't be ready to play game one because he didnt have any preseason action, MP was a bad pick , and 20 other narratives that get busted weekly.... too man to list

he on an injury report, big whoop, doesn't mean he wont play and play well, also him gone doesn't mean we play horribly and lose..those are just opinions, baseless opinion..

Says you...

Creeper

Reaction score
says you...in the real world you play the games and debate after , not make emotional outbursts with zero proof prior to a game..like everyone saying rush wouldn't play well in the MN game, steele sucked and would collapse when collins was suspended, Dak wouldn't be ready to play game one because he didnt have any preseason action, MP was a bad pick , and 20 other narratives that get busted weekly.... too many to list..fans are wrong more then they arent , thats facts around here.

Speaking of emotional outbursts....

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I had a girlfriend like that once. Always pushing back and telling me what's what. Micah has to nip that in the bud. Stand up for himself. Don't let his body push him around like that.
At least your girlfriend isn't like the girlfriend I had in Muskegon earlier this year who would literally lie there like a dead fish expecting me to do all the thrusting until I'm practically dying of heat exhaustion sweating profusely despite the fact that it's 36 degrees Fahrenheit.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
When I first saw this I thought he had a minor injury and they are just being cautious with him. But the way Dallas Cowboys.com is writing about him it sounds like there is a good chance he will not play Sunday. That would be a huge problem for Dallas.

Without Micah Parsons, the Cowboys defense will look like the 2020 Cowboys defense. In other words they will be pretty awful, even with Lawrence and Gregory playing. What an absolutely horrible time for Parsons and Pollard to get hurt.

You mean the Nick Eatman article? I didn't get the sense at all that he was saying Parsons will most likely be out. He said they'll see after the next couple days of practice, and he did not know the severity

Creeper

Reaction score
nah your claim was baseless and 100% was just a horrible guess, a bad opinion.. had to be checked..

I was posting about what I read in an article on DallasCowboys.com. I personally have no opinion on Parsons' injury because I know nothing about it yet. I went to DC.com to get more details.

Here is a exerpt from the article:

"But all of that is assuming he can get past the hip issue and find his way to the field Sunday against Washington."

The entire article makes it sound iffy. That's all I was pointing out. Maybe you should check your own posts.