Twitter: Micah added to injury report

GORICO

Reaction score
That’s so asinine to say he works harder or goes harder than anyone else on this team. Is he the best player on this team? Probably is already but don’t discredit the other players and their hard work and dedication. I could easily say that Terrance Steele is the hardest worker and goes all out more than anyone on this team. I bet you the coaching staff would agree with me more than you but at the end of the day neither of us know who goes all out on every play and who doesn’t so I just think the entire point to your original post is just silly. He got an injury that is all. Michael Jordan went all out every game he played in doesn’t mean he was always getting injured or banged up. Some guys get injured some guys don’t, that’s it!

do you think Zeke is injured more than he lets on?......i think Dak and Zeke who came in same year are just plain warriors....Dak has improved so much on his mechanics and footwork and seeing the field and throwing receivers open....but it was either O line or something is holding him back does not look the same?

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
Just big Mike throwing a bone to the WFT giving them some false hope that Micha isnt playing.....

GORICO

Reaction score
Yeah but that's what they said about Collins last year.

that is right..cowboys minimize bad news for as long as possible...always waiting for Collins...first a little over weight then small insignificant hip issue?.....then Collins tries to fight a suspension and gets 2 1/2 times more games suspension....Only the shadow knows what really goes on in cowboy country

GORICO

Reaction score
Just big Mike throwing a bone to the WFT giving them some false hope that Micha isnt playing.....

kareem---i hope that is it...first talk serious smack about them before arriving in their backyard and then more messing with them with possible injuries....maybe big Mike tired of being seen as a nice

guy and wants to "go all cut-throat"?.....love talking smack then go into their backyard now the players have to cash the check as Jimmy use to say...and Jimmy's teams did

GORICO

Reaction score
Any minor injury has to be added....including soreness and inflammation. He will probably be fine, soreness means his body is in the process of healing.

Royal----yep...my hang nail hurts?...put on injury report

GORICO

Reaction score
It was.

Ultimately, she chose her weed over me, like David Irving chose weed over football. It's a shame. She's attractive.

mr Michigan--- i think I get it.?....our ship pulled into Philppines and i met the most georgeous woman..we were both like ..21...got married together at 24 been married ever since 38 years...but she still looks

hot and me whitey European background we look like a total horror show...we are the walking dead when we get old.....she finally looked around and said....i think i have had enough......so on some level i get it

Thomas82

Reaction score
This could be rumors meant to disrupt WFTs gameplanning. Micah might trot out there and get 5 sacks...
It would be amazing if he did get 5 sacks this week. I'll be happy if he gets 5 more for the rest of the season.

GORICO

Reaction score
The overreaction here is highly entertaining. He practiced today although limited.

Rockport---as far as i am concerned...just about everything i observe on cowboy zone is entertaining.....look how much effort we put into our fanhood.?....

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s so asinine to say he works harder or goes harder than anyone else on this team. Is he the best player on this team? Probably is already but don’t discredit the other players and their hard work and dedication. I could easily say that Terrance Steele is the hardest worker and goes all out more than anyone on this team. I bet you the coaching staff would agree with me more than you but at the end of the day neither of us know who goes all out on every play and who doesn’t so I just think the entire point to your original post is just silly. He got an injury that is all. Michael Jordan went all out every game he played in doesn’t mean he was always getting injured or banged up. Some guys get injured some guys don’t, that’s it!
Michael Jordan wasn't playing a contact sport. If you can't watch the games and see how fast, hard, and long Micah runs, then tackles, after going up against guys much bigger than himself, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
mr Michigan--- i think I get it.?....our ship pulled into Philppines and i met the most georgeous woman..we were both like ..21...got married together at 24 been married ever since 38 years...but she still looks

hot and me whitey European background we look like a total horror show...we are the walking dead when we get old.....she finally looked around and said....i think i have had enough......so on some level i get it
Really? From what I've seen out there, Asian women don't age well comparatively speaking.... I guess that's an opinion, though

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Bottom feeding huh.
She doesn't do worse drugs beyond pot, though. She just smokes and consumes a TON of cannabis. Like she is a 24/7 stoner type. Like I get wanting to have 1 joint or an edible before bed to relax you and stop insomnia (insomnia -- [71 degrees with 83 degree heat index in December, ugh I hate the heat and Texas weather] is why I'm posting at 3am on a Friday) but I don't get the wake and bake people like her... I mean really? If you're going to have a productive day don't you need an upper like coffee or tea or Excedrin instead of a downer like weed to start the day? I don't get it.