Micah already tweeted out a response to salary cap increase

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Hey some people play for the money and some people play to be remembered forever. Trade him away and let someone else give him the money and try to find someone who wants to be remembered. I can promise you one thing signing a 200 million dollar contract is not going to make this guy a better player.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I assume you have an actual basis for this claim. I mean nobody has actually said he is not hard working and none of his teammates have not claimed it and clearly as one of the best in the league nobody else seems to question it. Therefore I assume you have some sort of insider source to demonstrate his seeming lack of work ethic and are not just making it up.
Yes. The Green Bay game illustrates that he could benefit with more game study. You do assume a lot though. I never said he has a lack of work ethic so much as he's not utilizing his time. His postseason performances speak for themselves. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself, my last post was fairly easy to follow.

Adreme

Reaction score
Yes. The Green Bay game illustrates that he could benefit with more game study. You do assume a lot though. I never said he has a lack of work ethic so much as he's not utilizing his time. His postseason performances speak for themselves. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself, my last post was fairly easy to follow.
Again what is the basis for the idea that the Green Bay game showed anything from him? Is this a sack question? You do know they say sacks come in bunches for a reason right? If a team is actually good on the OLine and can properly scheme they can usually keep 1 player from having a big impact on the game.

Besides the problem with the Green Bay game was that the Cowboys had a S playing LB. Even GB admits this was what they made their game plan around. I challenge you to find me the amount of film study that lets him play 2 positions at once, because outside of that I find it hard to blame him for the fact that they had someone about 30-40lb too light sitting in the middle of the box.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Again what is the basis for the idea that the Green Bay game showed anything from him? Is this a sack question? You do know they say sacks come in bunches for a reason right? If a team is actually good on the OLine and can properly scheme they can usually keep 1 player from having a big impact on the game.

Besides the problem with the Green Bay game was that the Cowboys had a S playing LB. Even GB admits this was what they made their game plan around. I challenge you to find me the amount of film study that lets him play 2 positions at once, because outside of that I find it hard to blame him for the fact that they had someone about 30-40lb too light sitting in the middle of the box.
:laugh: