Micah and Bland will be gametime decisions

FVSTONE

Reaction score

It won't matter, Parsons will look all tired and whipped by the end of the 1st quarter. As for Bland, he'll tough it out while trying to get his legs under himself, in the long run the 9ers will try to expose him because he's not in game shape and won't be for at least a few more weeks.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Niners will be in run heavy formations 75% of the game. Their WR corp is decimated. I really don't think Micah will make a huge difference this week to play or sit. I think getting Markese Bell in the game will be just as important. That guy needs to be a downhill safety this week.
Where has Bell been, just makes zero sense.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I think it would be good for Bland to play with a limited amount of snaps since the Niners will not be at full strength at their WR position.

That way, it will help prepare him against Atlanta where they are at full strength at WR.

Kumala808

Reaction score
This tells you he has too much control over the team. If he is the saying it's a game time decision

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
No way Parsons is ready, and Bland may be but to expect him to already be in season form is asking too much. Don’t think he will play all his usual snaps.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No way Parsons is ready, and Bland may be but to expect him to already be in season form is asking too much. Don’t think he will play all his usual snaps.
I don't see why Bland shouldn't be up pretty quick. His injury was right before the season. He went through training camp and a full offseason. He's been practicing for 3 weeks now.
If his foot is good, he should be up to speed.