Micah and Ceedee are to blame as well

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The Jones family are trying to be tight with money, in order to save to have enough for Micah and Ceedee. We put a lot on our QB wanting to be paid, well it's on these two guys as well!

Justin Jefferson rejected 30 million, what would Ceedee be asking for. Micah mentioned the longer we wait the more expensive it will be! What are we to do!???

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
At least Micah hasn't been front and center telling the masses he intends to break the bank like CeeDee has done. Great start to negotiations if you ask me. But we all know Jerry will cave anyway.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
At Micah hasn't been front and center telling the masses he intends to break the bank like CeeDee has done. Great start to negotiations if you ask me. But we all know Jerry will cave anyway.
Hey at least the mods will always have job security!! In a few years we will talk about the stupid deals we gave them lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
NFL= not for long.

I say take the money while you can get it.
That's what the league has turned into. This isn't the 70's or 80's any more. The players no longer play for the love of the sport like they used to do in the past.

If the NFL ceases to exist one day, and I won't care if it happens, the players will be the one to blame.

Carson

Reaction score
I wish people would understand Micah.

Even if you sign him to a massive Deal, it doesn’t kick in until after this season. You can also pick up his 5th year at $21 million.

If you sign him now, he is just going to complain next year how he isn’t the “highest paid player in the league” etc etc

So the whole it only gets higher doesn’t really mean much now

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I am not sure how 2 players who have played well and want market value contracts are to blame for anything.
They're a part of us being frugal in adding players to this team. NO IN MY OPINION WE DON'T HAVE to sign big names all the time, before that gets thrown in my face!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
get that money boi's you never can tell how long you're going to be playing. screw the team.

the hot money boi's.......ka ching.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I wish people would understand Micah.

Even if you sign him to a massive Deal, it doesn’t kick in until after this season. You can also pick up his 5th year at $21 million.

If you sign him now, he is just going to complain next year how he isn’t the “highest paid player in the league” etc etc

So the whole it only gets higher doesn’t really mean much now
I heard we don't even have to sign him this off season, are we saying the same thing???

Kwyn

Reaction score
The Jones family are trying to be tight with money, in order to save to have enough for Micah and Ceedee. We put a lot on our QB wanting to be paid, well it's on these two guys as well!

Justin Jefferson rejected 30 million, what would Ceedee be asking for. Micah mentioned the longer we wait the more expensive it will be! What are we to do!???
To blame for what?

This is just nonsense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Jerry needs to stop listening to outside voices and start putting his foot down. Overpaying ridiculous prices has caused this mess.