Micah and Ceedee want accountability

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want Micah and CD to be held accountable for social media-podcasts, and their relatives outbursts. These two idiots have zero credibility to ask anything. If we had a coach like Jimmy Johnson they would both likely be gone already.
We all want a coach like Jimmy, but would that kind of coach be successful in these days of football, he could just tell you you're done etc etc, there's so much money tied up in these players contracts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We need coaches who are going to drill them HARD 24/7 and make them physically and mentally superior to their opponents. That is what is lacking. These Cowboys have natural talent but no physical and mental training to force their will on opponents.
I agree totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It sounds good and I hope they mean it but I’ve followed teams as a fan and played on teams where guys say they want accountability, discipline and then they get it and they complain.

Saying it is one thing. Doing it is actually another.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
What could they possibly say that would make you feel better?

Nothing? Then what are they supposed to do, hide until training camp rolls around?
It ain't about saying. We've all heard every excuse a millions times. It's about doing. They need to shut up and show us. Say less, do more.

"No comment" is still a perfectly valid media response to questions. They don't have to keep speaking to the media beyond what is contractually required.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
These are the types of personalities the scouting department looks for. They never look for dawgs or people who will get in other peoples faces when they’re playing like dog snot. It’s by design. All this talk about being leaders is what it is, talk. They. Do. Not. Care.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I want Micah and CD to be held accountable for social media-podcasts, and their relatives outbursts. These two idiots have zero credibility to ask anything. If we had a coach like Jimmy Johnson they would both likely be gone already.
Pretty much everything you said is either misguided or just wrong.

What world do you think we live in where people in their early 20s don’t engage with social media? Especially if they are a public figure. It’s part of their career. You might not like it, but that type of branding and marketing is part of modern society for many careers.

As to Jimmy cutting either one of these guys, don’t be ridiculous. Jimmy coached some of the most off the rails, out of control, narcissistic, drug addicted dudes in the league and didn’t bat an eye.

And you want guys cut because they have a podcast.

Kwyn

Reaction score
We need coaches who are going to drill them HARD 24/7 and make them physically and mentally superior to their opponents. That is what is lacking. These Cowboys have natural talent but no physical and mental training to force their will on opponents.
“Drill them hard 24/7” like they did back in the day is a violation of the collective bargaining agreement.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No, they wouldn't be gone. Jimmy Johnson recognized TALENT. If you had it, you had privilege. If you didn't, you had the asthma field.
I remember Michael Irvin telling the story of Big-E being late to a meeting after Jimmy told the team, you miss, you don't play in the Super Bowl.
Big-E walks into the meeting supremely late, and Jimmy is livid. The team is nervous because they need Erik Williams, and the players actually thought Jimmy was going to make Big-E miss the Super Bowl. Jimmy's lip is quivering, and he proceeds to tell Big-E how disappointed he is with him, blah, blah, blah.
Then Jimmy says, "And after the game, we'll determine your punishment."
The entire room erupts in cheers. Irvin said he thought it was a galvanizing moment.
Jimmy wasn't stupid.
You got latitude if you could play.

75boyz

Reaction score
Lip service.
One just recently said I can do better we can do better as though following in the footsteps of the QB's empty promises.

The other just recently said let's make more millions and score more touchdowns.

These arent ringing endorsements imo on being accountable towards overall team success.

More like status quo.
Meaning Cowboy Second Contract Syndrome.
Once paid, CeeDee & Micah will most likely never resemble the players they were during their rookie contracts.
Or only show flashes.

jmo

Last edited:

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
“Drill them hard 24/7” like they did back in the day is a violation of the collective bargaining agreement.
A leader would drill himself hard, voluntarily. He would elicit the same behavior from others dedicated to winning.

Pretty much everything you said is either misguided or just wrong.

What world do you think we live in where people in their early 20s don’t engage with social media? Especially if they are a public figure. It’s part of their career. You might not like it, but that type of branding and marketing is part of modern society for many careers.

As to Jimmy cutting either one of these guys, don’t be ridiculous. Jimmy coached some of the most off the rails, out of control, narcissistic, drug addicted dudes in the league and didn’t bat an eye.

And you want guys cut because they have a podcast.
Jimmy demanded dedication and performance.
Running your mouth on social media, like a prepubescent FB fan girl, doesn't make one a better player, or a leader.