Micah and Ceedee want accountability

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
If Cowboy Fans dissected this 44:39 Min podcast...we'd have 1000 pages

Lamb just admitted to being pissed at McCarthy for play selection in 1st 15 plays. Lamb stated he should be a better leader and help Prescott....

But Dak Haters aren't Cowboy Fans :lmao2:
Right............ yet the Dak stans who put his stats above everything else are the super fans.

Stop with the moronic nonsense, we're all fans here. You're no better than anyone else who posts here, no matter how hard you wave your pompoms or beat your drum.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Micah shouldn't even be put in the same conversation as those 3.
Exactly my point. In my opinion, and I know the fan boys will call me all sorts of names for saying this, but I don't think Micah is any different than Dak. Both of them have field days against the bottom feeders, but neither one shows up against the top teams.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
he was at Penn State. Lets hope Zimmer can get him to buy in.
Remember the GB Super Bowl victory, when Kevin Greene was telling Matthews he needed him to make a game changing play. That's what Micah needs, someone in his ear motivating him to take it up an next gear, which many do not possess.

TheCritic

Reaction score
There's a scientific correlation between running one's mouth on social media and not getting it done on the field. Wait...they used to call that TALK IS CHEAP!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm curious - did either of those 3 players you mentioned have a habit of disappearing the second half of seasons like Micah does?
Did any of those players have the disadvantage of being in a position to play against lineman who were much bigger, yet still allowed to hold them consistently, even when double teamed?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
When you have a cup cake of a coach the players become cup cakes also. These team will go no where until they bring in a coach that will kick the players *** and stand up to Jerry.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want Micah and CD to be held accountable for social media-podcasts, and their relatives outbursts. These two idiots have zero credibility to ask anything. If we had a coach like Jimmy Johnson they would both likely be gone already.
You guys make alot of stuff up about Jimmy Johnson. Do you have any idea what his actually got away with.

Here is a hint: Alot

75boyz

Reaction score
Exactly my point. In my opinion, and I know the fan boys will call me all sorts of names for saying this, but I don't think Micah is any different than Dak. Both of them have field days against the bottom feeders, but neither one shows up against the top teams.
Yep,
The quarterback of the defense sounds eerily familiar to the Qb of the offense.
Empty promises.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Remember the GB Super Bowl victory, when Kevin Greene was telling Matthews he needed him to make a game changing play. That's what Micah needs, someone in his ear motivating him to take it up an next gear, which many do not possess.
like a Von Miller? Hmm...hes available.