Micah and Ceedee want accountability

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It ain't about saying. We've all heard every excuse a millions times. It's about doing. They need to shut up and show us. Say less, do more.

"No comment" is still a perfectly valid media response to questions. They don't have to keep speaking to the media beyond what is contractually required.
Micah's podcast would be pretty boring if nobody said anything.

Oh I know, "Micah should just focus on football!" Well, Micah is one of the best players in the league, and so is CeeDee, and they're in the off-season, so they're doing what they enjoy doing. Anyone who's offended probably knows how to not listen to it.

I don't know a single person who wouldn't defend himself against people who criticize the job they're doing. When that criticism is publicly aired to millions, holding their tongue is probably extremely stressful and demoralizing.

I wouldn't even know about Micah's podcast, or most of the comments our players make, if not for the people here, posting it. They hate it, but then they perpetuate it by posting, reposting, and responding. If it bothers someone so much, they should simply avoid it, because they're sure as Hell not going to change it.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
I don't care what he thinks. I don't care about his personal life. I don't care about his likes, dislikes, hopes or dreams.
I don't care about anything other than his performance on the field and the team winning.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score

Oh I know, "Micah should just focus on football!" Well, Micah is one of the best players in the league, and so is CeeDee, and they're in the off-season, so they're doing what they enjoy doing. Anyone who's offended probably knows how to not listen to it.

I don't know a single person who wouldn't defend himself against people who criticize the job they're doing. When that criticism is publicly aired to millions, holding their tongue is probably extremely stressful and demoralizing.

I wouldn't even know about Micah's podcast, or most of the comments our players make, if not for the people here, posting it. They hate it, but then they perpetuate it by posting, reposting, and responding. If it bothers someone so much, they should simply avoid it, because they're sure as Hell not going to change it.
Such sensitive flowers.
I got an idea. Don't get your *** handed to you on the field and you won't have to worry.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Such sensitive flowers.
I got an idea. Don't get your *** handed to you on the field and you won't have to worry.
Do you think the "sensitive flowers" like Randy White, Mean Joe Green, and Jack Lambert would've just sat back and accepted public criticism, if they'd had the internet back in the day? None of them were perfect, but they weren't scrutinized by millions of keyboard Rambos every single day. I imagine that's gotta wear on anyone. I'm sure their are plenty of players from other teams who complain online too, but you don't hear about it, because they're not Cowboys.

Hell, look at all the butt hurt people in this thread who have to complain, and nobody even said anything about them.

LysleE

Reaction score
These “leaders” need to walk-the-walk rather than talk-the-talk, of which the former is what most tend to do as it is by far the easiest option.
If you listen to former Cowboys they all allude to being part of a brotherhood where they played for one another and more importantly, were held accountable to each other…helping one another to become better players.
Winning requires a singular vision where players must be willing to sacrifice personal accomplishments for those of the team. These Cowboys players are not able, or willing to do that. This sacrifice and vision is what separates the championship teams from the others; every team in the NFL is talented, but do they possess the dedication, sacrifice and are they able to block out the noise…are they able to refrain from “eating the cheese” so-to-speak…I think that question has been answered and it is an emphatic “no”.
This team is void of any real leadership and is run by a narcissistic, egotistical owner who is more interested in getting credit as a legitimate GM and keeping this once-proud organization relevant in today’s NFL landscape than winning another Championship.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Do you think the "sensitive flowers" like Randy White, Mean Joe Green, and Jack Lambert would've just sat back and accepted public criticism, if they'd had the internet back in the day? None of them were perfect, but they weren't scrutinized by millions of keyboard Rambos every single day. I imagine that's gotta wear on anyone. I'm sure their are plenty of players from other teams who complain online too, but you don't hear about it, because they're not Cowboys.

Hell, look at all the butt hurt people in this thread who have to complain, and nobody even said anything about them.
Not being able to control your emotions and having what others say dictate your behavior is a sign of mental weakness.

Qcard

Reaction score
And they also want to be Cowboys for life

Cowboy fans own every horse and carriage dealership....they smirk at combustible engines and bought whale oil futures :lmao:

Watching Cowboy Fans adjust to 21st Century Athletes is akin to Civil War:laugh:then again!! We accepted the White House, Cocaine and assaults....Just Win Baby:lmao:

Cmac

Reaction score
Pretty much everything you said is either misguided or just wrong.

What world do you think we live in where people in their early 20s don’t engage with social media? Especially if they are a public figure. It’s part of their career. You might not like it, but that type of branding and marketing is part of modern society for many careers.

As to Jimmy cutting either one of these guys, don’t be ridiculous. Jimmy coached some of the most off the rails, out of control, narcissistic, drug addicted dudes in the league and didn’t bat an eye.

And you want guys cut because they have a podcast.
Maybe a leadership quote will help for the youth: "Commitment in the face of conflict creates character".

Qcard

Reaction score
And they also want to be Cowboys for life

If Cowboy Fans dissected this 44:39 Min podcast...we'd have 1000 pages

Lamb just admitted to being pissed at McCarthy for play selection in 1st 15 plays. Lamb stated he should be a better leader and help Prescott....

But Dak Haters aren't Cowboy Fans :lmao2:

goshan

Reaction score
I want Micah and CD to be held accountable for social media-podcasts, and their relatives outbursts. These two idiots have zero credibility to ask anything. If we had a coach like Jimmy Johnson they would both likely be gone already.
lol no they wouldn't have. Jimmy treated the great players differently.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

Best players in the league show up for playoff games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah is in for a rude awakening with Zimmer. Quinn cuddled his players, Zimmer will call them out. Can Parsons be coached hard? We are about to find out!
he was at Penn State. Lets hope Zimmer can get him to buy in.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I'm curious - did either of those 3 players you mentioned have a habit of disappearing the second half of seasons like Micah does?