Micah and Ceedee want accountability

HotDog37

Reaction score
So what exactly does being “held accountable” for what a player says on their time off, on their own podcast, using their own freedom of speech, look like to you?
I see your point! Hell, Micah should invite Shanahan. McCaffrey too. Sounds like Micah was merely exercising his freedom of speech on his down time. Yeah, we need more of that. I most definitely see what you mean now. Thanks.

Last edited:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
They can start by looking in the mirror... both turn into the invisible man when it comes to the playoffs. Too much talk, and no action. And now both want mega contracts, imagine that. Guess they feel the playoffs is working overtime and they want no part of that.

ICP

Reaction score
They both need to take a good hard look in the mirror

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And they also want to be Cowboys for life

It is never a good thing to call out your team, the assumption being these 2 divas worked harder and produced more.

And they also want 1st tier money.

Lamb, if you believe facts and PPF, is No. 3 behind that Hill chap and A.J. Brown.
Lamb deserves it.
I repeat: We have to pay Sir Lamb. Because, well chaps, he is great.

We are stuck with Dak "Pick 6" Prescott, expecting more money or tenure. (No team wants Dak's salary and playoffs shakes.)
More and more it appears Micah could be our trade bait.

Scalawags and hooligans, you know I am right.
Holla!

Last edited:

Zman5

Reaction score
They need to get a player that will stand up and say this sucks. Go get a Randy White,"Harvey Too Mean" Martin, Michael Irvin type of player that will get in somebody's face player. When was the last time they had one of those?
They have their mothers doing that for them on Twitter .