Micah and Ceedee want accountability

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I feel like if enough complaints about social media and how they’re not like the good old boys under Jimmy, with coke and hookers, (I’m pro both btw) then some changes will happen.

Not. But keep trying I guess. We hear you and feel bad for you if that’s what you’re after.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was ok with it at first..but when you disappear the way he did....IMO you need to earn that right to be able to have something like that and he hasnt done it yet..but maybe im old school in my line of thinking
oh i totally agree, our old school ways of thinking aren't the same with this new nfl type of player, just look at how they're treated as if they've won something big before actually winning something big

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I'll believe micah wants accountability when he gets rid of the podcast. until then its just word fodder
They need to get a player that will stand up and say this sucks. Go get a Randy White,"Harvey Too Mean" Martin, Michael Irvin type of player that will get in somebody's face player. When was the last time they had one of those?

Last edited:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Blah blah blah, both these mentally weak dummies are all talk. They Pad stats against crappy teams and totally disappear when it counts. It’s fools gold. Zero chance the team wins anything with these clowns.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
They need a player that will stand up and say this sucks. Go get a Randy White, Harvey " Too Mean" Martin, Michael Irvin type of player that will get in somebody's face player. When was the last time they had one of those?
IMHO Sean Lee briefly tried to be this guy but was quickly ostracized then neutered. These guys do not want anyone like that around otherwise they would step up and be that guy themselves. They would prefer to pump their protein powders, their podcasts and their annoying families. We seriously need to start waking up to the realities of the stars of the team.

Zack Martin is supposed to be some big hall of fame leader. When we desperately needed him to step up and play tackle he flat out said no. Bid baby was comfy womfy at guard. When he feels his play declining he takes it as a sign to hold out for more money before it is too late. Zack, Parsons, Lamb, Dak, Tyron, Diggs and Lawrence. IMHO about the worst leadership a team could ever ask for.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Blah blah blah, both these mentally weak dummies are all talk. They Pad stats against crappy teams and totally disappear when it counts. It’s fools gold. Zero chance the team wins anything with these clowns.
glad people are finally getting to see this

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IMHO Sean Lee briefly tried to be this guy but was quickly ostracized then neutered. These guys do not want anyone like that around otherwise they would step up and be that guy themselves. They would prefer to pump their protein powders, their podcasts and their annoying families. We seriously need to start waking up to the realities of the stars of the team.

Zack Martin is supposed to be some big hall of fame leader. When we desperately needed him to step up and play tackle he flat out said no. Bid baby was comfy womfy at guard. When he feels his play declining he takes it as a sign to hold out for more money before it is too late. Zack, Parsons, Lamb, Dak, Tyron, Diggs and Lawrence. IMHO about the worst leadership a team could ever ask for.
wow!!!!! I hear ya!!!!

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
This is so silly.
I forgot about our Jerry Springer society.
The loudest rooster with the highest strut, largest ruffled feathers and most pronounced head bob wins the debate.

Meanwhile he looked like a marshmallow chick on the field, lost in the easter grass.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Please stop it
There isnt a single leader on this team
Not one
All followers
Thats why this team will go nowhere
Yes, that's why we've failed to go anywhere for 30 years. Even when we still had Emmitt and Aikman together for five years after our last Super Bowl, we didn't have any leaders.

When you fail, then leadership is an issue. When you when, then players talk about what a great leader so-and-so was. That's just the way it works. Losers apparently can't have leaders.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So, from their podcast, the two "Leaders" say the team needs to "cut the extra stuff out." Got it.

Proof

Reaction score
I forgot about our Jerry Springer society.
The loudest rooster with the highest strut, largest ruffled feathers and most pronounced head bob wins the debate.

Meanwhile he looked like a marshmallow chick on the field, lost in the easter grass.
jerry springers show was cancelled like five years ago, and of no relevance long before that. responding to something you disagree with doesn't make you weak, it's just human nature. getting out of character over something like that, sure there may be some fixing needed, but all this tough guy bravado hard line stances you're spouting are nonsense.

Havic

Reaction score
You want a leader and accountability? Instead of looking around for someone to fill the void how about be a man and become what you want?

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
jerry springers show was cancelled like five years ago, and of no relevance long before that. responding to something you disagree with doesn't make you weak, it's just human nature. getting out of character over something like that, sure there may be some fixing needed, but all this tough guy bravado hard line stances you're spouting are nonsense.
the whole world, emulating teenage Facebook fan girl dram queens. Sad

jsb357

Reaction score
two biggest members of the pom pom country club that is DCB

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I want Micah and CD to be held accountable for social media-podcasts, and their relatives outbursts. These two idiots have zero credibility to ask anything. If we had a coach like Jimmy Johnson they would both likely be gone already.

So what exactly does being “held accountable” for what a player says on their time off, on their own podcast, using their own freedom of speech, look like to you?