Micah and Ceedee want accountability

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where's the talent?
Really as it only shows up against mostly sub .500 opponents.
Where is it in the playoffs?
Where is it vs teams like the Niners, Bills, etc?
Man, all we've been hearing for the past 8 years is how much talent we got.........The results prove we got SQUAT!
80db4f45-217d-4f3f-8121-553ea7949c95-1685249228388.jpg
I hear you, PappyD, but it can be coached up with the proper workouts and drills.

Lol...Love the old "Where's the beef?!!!" Wendy's pic!

btgboys41

Reaction score
I don’t blame them for finding a message they can deliver to show they are determined. It’s nonsense though. CeeDee saying “we” with every other word but wants to be top paid. Micah with his comments of accountability yet crying all year and posting videos of being held by the mean refs.

I understand the “what else should they say” crowd but honestly, they should live their words and not just say them. We know we can go back to the previous season and find similar quotes. I wish they’d say exactly why their previous promises didn’t pan out.

No worries, here comes the “putting in that work” videos from Dak’s back yard or Micah’s gym.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And they also want to be Cowboys for life

This is typical talk when you lose. These players talk about what a great leader Dak is when things are going well and then how they need leaders when things go poorly. Same thing happened with Romo, but for some reason, he got a reputation for being a bad leader even though several of his teammates backed his leadership.

I think leadership is one of those player aspects that can be overrated because you can lead all you want, but that doesn't mean every player is going to follow and it doesn't mean that you can overcome others' mistakes by being a good leader.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is typical talk when you lose. These players talk about what a great leader Dak is when things are going well and then how they need leaders when things go poorly. Same thing happened with Romo, but for some reason, he got a reputation for being a bad leader even though several of his teammates backed his leadership.

I think leadership is one of those player aspects that can be overrated because you can lead all you want, but that doesn't mean every player is going to follow and it doesn't mean that you can overcome others' mistakes by being a good leader.
True, you also can't be up and down, you have to be counted on and come through in clutch moments. Can't be a leader and people are questioning you on the field

Adreme

Reaction score
I just want to know why Lamb looked so disinterested in the playoff game that even after the first drive the announcers noticed something off about him. I know he mentioned the lack of targets got to him but that can’t have been the issue after 1 drive.

Maybe the gameplan was to have him play a smaller role and that irked him but I just think it doesn’t make sense.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
There will never be accountability. Any coach who try’s will be met with pushback. They will go straight to Jerruh as he is the final word.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
All I hear are a bunch of pathetic losers making sad excuses. All I remember is a bunch of pathetic losers getting absolutely dog walked and instead of fighting back they just laid down wanting it to be over. None of their sad little excuses is going to change what they are. Will they come back next year dedicated to winning? Will they come back next year looking to lead by example? Will they work the hardest and prepare the hardest? Will they make sure their teammates are working as hard as possible and prepare as hard as possible? Will they hold everyone else accountable? No chance. they are what they are. Uber talented self absorbed children. We need some real men up in here ASAP.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
These guys saying they want accountability is laughable. They actively push back and dismantle any accountability that someone tries to place upon them. They actively avoid imposing any accountability on others. All of this is fine. You do you. Get your bag. That is great. The one thing you will lose is the respect of fans like myself. In my eyes you are the losers that laid down and gave up against Green Bay. Other fans may forgive you. Other fans may deflect blame around you. Other fans love you indiscriminately for your skills and your stats. I am interested in winning. I see you for what you have shown yourselves to be. Want to prove me wrong? Go for it. Get to work and see what happens. I will be watching.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just want to know why Lamb looked so disinterested in the playoff game that even after the first drive the announcers noticed something off about him. I know he mentioned the lack of targets got to him but that can’t have been the issue after 1 drive.

Maybe the gameplan was to have him play a smaller role and that irked him but I just think it doesn’t make sense.
Hey hey hey Ceedee, don't play too well, contract negotiations will be even higher if you play too good for us when it REALLY matters in the PLAYOFFS

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These guys saying they want accountability is laughable. They actively push back and dismantle any accountability that someone tries to place upon them. They actively avoid imposing any accountability on others. All of this is fine. You do you. Get your bag. That is great. The one thing you will lose is the respect of fans like myself. In my eyes you are the losers that laid down and gave up against Green Bay. Other fans may forgive you. Other fans may deflect blame around you. Other fans love you indiscriminately for your skills and your stats. I am interested in winning. I see you for what you have shown yourselves to be. Want to prove me wrong? Go for it. Get to work and see what happens. I will be watching.
Easily the best post of your entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
I'll believe micah wants accountability when he gets rid of the podcast. until then its just word fodder

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll believe micah wants accountability when he gets rid of the podcast. until then its just word fodder
I think i'm ok with Micah having the podcast, I just don't like when he talks about other players or to players who just beat us. He talked about a browns player right before our game and his lack of effort, only for us to get beat down

visionary

Reaction score

Please stop it
There isnt a single leader on this team
Not one
All followers
Thats why this team will go nowhere

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
I think i'm ok with Micah having the podcast, I just don't like when he talks about other players or to players who just beat us. He talked about a browns player right before our game and his lack of effort, only for us to get beat down
I was ok with it at first..but when you disappear the way he did....IMO you need to earn that right to be able to have something like that and he hasnt done it yet..but maybe im old school in my line of thinking