Micah and his future plans

Bagman

Reaction score
Find a trade partner in next year's draft....or at the deadline this year. He's worth a boatload of picks but we can't translate his value into winning playoff games. Might as well start the rebuild by trading him

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I've never seen people get so worked up over a tweet as people here do, especially in the off-season. I mean, I get it. A lot of posters here are old, I'm not exactly young myself. But posting things online is what this new generation does. You should all get over it before you want to trade our entire team for having internet access.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've never seen people get so worked up over a tweet as people here do, especially in the off-season. I mean, I get it. A lot of posters here are old, I'm not exactly young myself. But posting things online is what this new generation does. You should all get over it before you want to trade our entire team for having internet access.
It’s not old people doing it only. But yeah, so many are getting triggered by what probably was just a joke. It’s fun to watch the melt downs.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He actually is athletic enough to probably compete in a few track and field events if he trained specifically for it.

Some of you need to put on your big boy pants and not get so offended by a harmless random tweet.

rambo2

Reaction score
Find a trade partner in next year's draft....or at the deadline this year. He's worth a boatload of picks but we can't translate his value into winning playoff games. Might as well start the rebuild by trading him
They rebuild every year. I'd like to trade him after the season and before the draft for picks.

Smashin222

Reaction score
People are miserable here. I pop in every once and a while and it is a bunch of old dudes shaking their fist at clouds because our young stars post silly jokes online and they act like tweets are life-and-death.

Chasing6

Reaction score
People are miserable here. I pop in every once and a while and it is a bunch of old dudes shaking their fist at clouds because our young stars post silly jokes online and they act like tweets are life-and-death.
Just curious how would someone know how old some one was on this board???

rags747

Reaction score
100%!

starfan1

Reaction score
of the 3 contract being dicussed this is the one I'm least on board with. I love what early season Micah brings to the table but all of the sideshow with him isn't worth his late season fades and what hes gonna want. Hes at his highest value now if somone was willing to part with a couple first Id be down with it