Micah and his future plans

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Micah......................
ruy47hw44ufkqwxq5c1h

joker-boo.png

Now go find the Giants or Panthers and be great baby!!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
I've never seen people get so worked up over a tweet as people here do, especially in the off-season. I mean, I get it. A lot of posters here are old, I'm not exactly young myself. But posting things online is what this new generation does. You should all get over it before you want to trade our entire team for having internet access.
LOL.

As far as Parsons' tweets goes, this is so down the list of things to be aggravated about it's not worth the handwringing. He's just being goofy on Twitter, people.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
So they are going around and checking everyone comments and age and putting a spreadsheet together.
Lol. Click/tap on someone's username. If they gave an age, it shows it there. And yeah, some people have been on this board forever and have a decent idea how old some others are.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lol. Click/tap on someone's username. If they gave an age, it shows it there. And yeah, some people have been on this board forever and have a decent idea how old some others are.
Just seems strange to me to check someone's age after reading their comments.

Bagman

Reaction score
Wanting to rebuild the team and win some playoff games has NOTHING to do with people's age. I think most of us recognize Micah's trade value and realize that the current roster isn't good enough to win anything. Wanting change for the better isn't "an old man thing".

pacboyX

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what someone said or does. If people don't like a person they just don't like them and will find any reason to justify that distain.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Someone needs to tell him how much the athletes get paid. He will lose interest pretty quick.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Just curious how would someone know how old some one was on this board???
That's easy!

Proper sentence structure, zero emoji use, no abbreviations (which I ask my kids to translate). Oh, a finally, grumpy attitude towards clouds make us obvious to spot a mile off.

Smashin222

Reaction score
Just curious how would someone know how old some one was on this board???

1) young people don't use internet forums. There are certainly exceptions, but be real, the vast majority of folks on here have been on here a while and I hate to break it to you, we are all old.
2) having opinions like "Tony Romo should wear his hat forward, otherwise he's not serious" or "We should let Micah Parsons walk because he ****-posts on Twitter" are old-people opinions and have been common on this board for decades. Ask me how I know.
3) like 80% of the accounts in this thread are 10 years old or older!!

Also I forgot this board bans curse words. Something that only happens at old-people-clubs.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Hard to take that post seriously. I've been saying for years too I plan to compete in the olympics haha
You could probably qualify right now for Break Dancing after what I saw in clips about that Australian. Me and and my friends were better breakers in the 8th grade than her, and we were about as close to being pro break dancers as we were to becoming Jedi Knights.