Micah and his future plans

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I've never seen people get so worked up over a tweet as people here do, especially in the off-season. I mean, I get it. A lot of posters here are old, I'm not exactly young myself. But posting things online is what this new generation does. You should all get over it before you want to trade our entire team for having internet access.
Why are you getting worked up over this?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
People are miserable here. I pop in every once and a while and it is a bunch of old dudes shaking their fist at clouds because our young stars post silly jokes online and they act like tweets are life-and-death.
And then you just can't wait to shake your fist at the clouds over other people shaking their fists at the clouds.

Your rage is just as impotent.

plymkr

Reaction score
Is there an Olympic sport for podcasting? Seriously, this dude is the human embodiment of a red flag that screams don’t sign me to big money.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.
I know it makes you feel cool and hip to mock old dudes, but if things go well for you you will be one also. And hopefully you will have learned a lot. It is pretty common for older people to see the mistakes younger people are making because they have made them themselves.
And not every young person uses technology to say stupid stuff, just as every old person isn't freaked out by new technology.
But good job generalizing and grouping people just so you could defend a jock

Staubacher

Reaction score
Just seems strange to me to check someone's age after reading their comments.
It's so people can make fun of their age. Which shouldn't be allowed here just like making fun of other parts of their demographic isn't

Smashin222

Reaction score
I know it makes you feel cool and hip to mock old dudes, but if things go well for you you will be one also. And hopefully you will have learned a lot. It is pretty common for older people to see the mistakes younger people are making because they have made them themselves.
And not every young person uses technology to say stupid stuff, just as every old person isn't freaked out by new technology.
But good job generalizing and grouping people just so you could defend a jock
Get's mad about grouping people.

Denigrates "jocks."

Nice.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Get's mad about grouping people.

Denigrates "jocks."

Nice.
Jocks is a term for athletes.
And it's funny how you keep saying people are mad that's something an 8-year-old would say when they're kicking a chair.
You got nothing.

Smashin222

Reaction score
Jocks is a term for athletes.
And it's funny how you keep saying people are mad that's something an 8-year-old would say when they're kicking a chair.
You got nothing.
The lady doth protest too much methinks.

Jocks is a stereotype. It says as much on wikipedia. "a jock is a stereotype of an athlete, or someone who is primarily interested in sports and sports culture, and does not take much interest in intellectual activity."

If I call you a fogy will it make you mad? It's just a term for old people.