Micah calls out refs on the eve of our big game

Reaction score
The problem with the NFL is that it's an all-powerful and massive money-making institution that is unaffected by your complaints. They want ratings and your recognition of their manipulations doesn't scare them a bit, hell they have unpaid minions on this board calling you out for mentioning it. They'll jump through hoops and bend over backwards for the media or anything that can cancel them but unless your complaint is going to affect their next media deal it means nothing.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Christian Lattener (basketball player for the young guys) said getting the calls (all the calls) was “empowering”.

It’s a real thing in my opinion. Brady will never admit it, but we’ve seen refs laughing it up with him and interfering with a defender turned blocker from trying to block Brady, along with laughable roughing calls.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’m not really one to blame / claim refs cost teams games.

But for him to not get a single holding call when it’s obvious there are about 10-12 per game is criminal.

That doesn't even look like a hold tbh

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Professional oddsmakers also disclosed that they adjust the line based on Duke basketball getting extremely favorable calls. I think it happens in all sports. Refs are just people.

ksadler1

Reaction score
The sooner Micah realizes that if he wants to win a SB he'll have to play somewhere else, the better off he'll be...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
giphy.gif

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The problem with the NFL is that it's an all-powerful and massive money-making institution that is unaffected by your complaints. They want ratings and your recognition of their manipulations doesn't scare them a bit, hell they have unpaid minions on this board calling you out for mentioning it. They'll jump through hoops and bend over backwards for the media or anything that can cancel them but unless your complaint is going to affect their next media deal it means nothing.
What time is the lizard people meeting?

Verdict

Reaction score
How is it not smart? He's already not getting calls, and getting hosed on roughing the passer. What, the refs are gonna get there feelings hurt and make even worse calls? You really think the nfl is gonna be okay with thar? Either nothing changes, or he gets at least 1 or 2 calls. No downside here
Maybe they will fine him and then he will start getting the legit calls he deserves.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I was informed for 3 hours last night that the league wanted the Chargers to win because the LA market is much bigger than Jacksonville, so the Chargers would get all of the calls. The people telling me this suddenly disappeared when the Jags came back and won, in part because of some calls.

People only remember when their conspiracies are validated by the outcome, and quickly forget the times they are not. Funny how that works. :rolleyes:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Good call them out! And if the refs make bs calls then everyone's gon a have eyes on them Monday night to see it for themselves.