Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
When I was at DFW last a few years ago I noticed people following me, even old grannies and such. I should have got on tweeter and complained. :muttley::muttley::muttley:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have you ever been to a signing show? If you do not show up 5 hours early you are losing out.
In this case the people knew Parsons was going to be there. That is why they already had mini helmets ready.
No, because I don't care about that stuff, so I guess if you do, you better go 5 hours early. How did the people know he would be there? See...that's the stalker part. It's weird behavior for adults. These were just some parasitic resellers.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
MP should have just been keeping it simple and have his PR man carry a duffle bag around with him to hand out pre-signed mini balls,,,,,
All of this could have been avoided.
Yeah, or none of that nonsense.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Just sign that stuff. Done. 8 people? Give me a break.
Lol, if only it was that simple.. I've crossed paths with a handful of "celebrities" in my time, and on a rare occasion I've seen a couple of them actually stop for a photo or an autograph; Two or three fans quickly turned into about 15 or 20 fans wanting photos lol. Not making any excuses for Micah, but I'm sure he says YES to the fans more often than he says NO.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
If he don’t like it he can always go and work at a normal 9-5 like most of us
Amd let's be real he has zero qualifications to be anything other than a crybaby athlete. Exhibit A as to why I have contempt for pro sports, it's a silly distraction and a GAME

shabazz

Reaction score
The only takeaway from this is amazement that 10 people actually went through that much trouble to bother with such a juvenile underachieving player......the next LT my asss.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
:laugh: Fans be like:

giphy.gif

HotDog37

Reaction score
If he has not yet he should start filming all his airport entrances and exits to put on his podcasts. The more he does this crap the faster he is gone.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I wouldn't have signed it either. Not like it was a bunch of young kids asking. Grown-assed adults...get the hell out of here.
Micah is in the sports/entertainment industry. Autographs hounds come with the territory. Micah certainly accepts the monies he receives from fans. Kids don't pay the bills....

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Micah is in the sports/entertainment industry. Autographs hounds come with the territory. Micah certainly accepts the monies he receives from fans. Kids don't pay the bills....
Like I said, go to a signing show if you want an autograph. Don't be a parasitic loser stalking celebs down for an autograph. And if you are a pathetic little parasite, don't be surprised when you get called out for it. He doesn't owe you a thing.

Loso86

Reaction score
Our fans horrible are going to be the sole reason stars and players don't want to come to Dallas. Bad mouth our own players then cheer them and Most if yall are too fake and bi polar to admit it lol. Then get mad when they say our fans are the worst lol!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
MP should have just been keeping it simple and have his PR man carry a duffle bag around with him to hand out pre-signed mini balls,,,,,
All of this could have been avoided.
Its all about the attention peeps, that is the DC culture.
So these adult males can just go sell them? Sure some will keep it as collectibles but others won't. Adults shouldn't be hounding athletes/celebs for autographs lol.