Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

blueblood70

Reaction score
as much as we all overreacted when we all may have over reacted to this at first, he reacted because he feels lie many of these fans are trying to profit off these signatures and going about it the wrong way.

Creeper

Reaction score
The hate on Micah is ridiculous. He is not the only athlete who would not sign autographs for adults. I have heard a number of athletes will will only sign for kids. A lot of the adults are dealers who get the autographs and sell them.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The hate on Micah is ridiculous. He is not the only athlete who would not sign autographs for adults. I have heard a number of athletes will will only sign for kids. A lot of the adults are dealers who get the autographs and sell them.
Why the hell does he or anyone care what they do with it anyway? Why hate on someone for trying to make a buck off his stupid signature?

Anyway, the point is he’s mad at the attention as he’s on the way to a celebrity basketball game while taking pictures for his Twitter post.

He’s a walking contradiction.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
And until this he was my top player since Dez retired. I’m not hater. But damn that’s hard not to hate.

BigWillie

Reaction score

I don’t think the “hate” has anything to do with his like or dislike of autographs hounds.

People’s main issue with Micah is that everything is a grievance that needs to be aired out publicly. It’s bordering on 60 year old woman on Facebook style.

Reactions: CWR

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I thought he was referring to The Way I Am.

"And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a **** in the bathroom without
Someone standin' by it! No, I won't sign your autograph
You can call me an *******, I'm glad!"

That's the song that came to my mind when the thread first popped up.
You are correct.

Micah is a football player first and foremost. However, off the field he should be treated like a normal person. You shouldn't be waiting for him to get off a plane to ask him to sign things. That means you basically stalked him to find out where he was going to be and then showed up and asked him to perform a service when he's off the clock. Would you be super gracious if someone from your work showed up at your resort while you're on vacation and started asking you to perform work related tasks? Doubtful. Leave the guy alone. If you want an autograph they have events for that. And then you complain more about him complaining about it on the internet.....pot meet kettle.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I wouldn't have signed it either. Not like it was a bunch of young kids asking. Grown-assed adults...get the hell out of here.
Even adults enjoy stuff getting signed for them.
Dads and Moms could try to get something signed for their kids.
You just never know.

basel90

Reaction score
Micah will continue to have issues , the cowboys Hollywood atmosphere got to him . His podcast and his twitter may doom him as his on field performance is not matching his mouth . You can get away with stuff like this if you have Super Bowl rings like kelce .
micah is not showing humility or composure at this stage , and he has accompolished nothing …

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I have no problem with him not wanting to sign autographs. I live in the frisco area and see Cowboys all the time. I speak and keep it moving. Lot of times I don't bother them.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"Hey I just bought one of those signed items on BeedeebeedeebeedeeBay."
tumblr_nubg3tdc9j1s2wio8o1_1280.gif

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even adults enjoy stuff getting signed for them.
Dads and Moms could try to get something signed for their kids.
You just never know.
Yeah? Then go to a signing show, don't stalk down players in public, that's borderline harrassment and just weirdo behavior. They just all happened to have mini helmets handy in case they bumped into him so they could get something signed for their kid...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wouldn't have signed it either. Not like it was a bunch of young kids asking. Grown-assed adults...get the hell out of here.
MP should have just been keeping it simple and have his PR man carry a duffle bag around with him to hand out pre-signed mini balls,,,,,
All of this could have been avoided.
Its all about the attention peeps, that is the DC culture.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Yeah? Then go to a signing show, don't stalk down players in public, that's borderline harrassment and just weirdo behavior. They just all happened to have mini helmets handy in case they bumped into him so they could get something signed for their kid...
Have you ever been to a signing show? If you do not show up 5 hours early you are losing out.
In this case the people knew Parsons was going to be there. That is why they already had mini helmets ready.