Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Kwyn

Reaction score
Ok, @CowboysRule

Your sick reference demands a link.

Maybe only a handful of people will even click if they see what it is in the thumbnail …. and then fewer will watch past the point they realize it doesn’t fit in their worldview and a smaller set that get what you were referencing and then a very small bit who can connect the theme of fame and stardom and fan obsession to the NFL.

Can’t be mad when a famous person says “Whoah” and even though we can say “what’s the big deal?!?!” We can’t honestly understand what’s up. It’s a different world and our rules done apply.

Dirty version cause that’s what’s real.

Gator70

Reaction score
He's complaining signing his name 8 times. I'm complaining about 14 sacks with most of them in the front half of the season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only about 5% of the people even get this even though Stan was 25 years ago.

Hell, most of them were retired even then!

Or, they were still listening to Hank Sr and thought Hank Jr was a sign of the apocalypse.
I thought he was referring to The Way I Am.

"And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a **** in the bathroom without
Someone standin' by it! No, I won't sign your autograph
You can call me an *******, I'm glad!"

That's the song that came to my mind when the thread first popped up.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I thought he was referring to The Way I Am.

"And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a **** in the bathroom without
Someone standin' by it! No, I won't sign your autograph
You can call me an *******, I'm glad!"

That's the song that came to my mind when the thread first popped up.
Nice one! Good call out.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Is Micah the least likable Cowboys player ever? Or just since TO and Jay Ratliff?
Only if you’re a certain type of fan.

I’m sure it hasn’t been that long since you didn’t like Jaylen or Tank. Be honest.

Did the Zone hate Jay Ratliff? I must have missed that

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
With this latest post- Micah has officially whined 1000% more than LT.

See— Micah is better than LT at something!

sacase

Reaction score
Honestly he's right

1st he's probably under contract so he can't just sign stuff. He probably can only do it at certain events.

2nd who shows up at his GATE when he's getting off a plane with memorabilia to sign. That's super creepy. Dude showed up at the airport with a parsons jersey.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
The funny thing is that Micah is the biggest "fan boy" athlete I've ever seen lol.. The guy never stops begging for jerseys. I'm quite sure he'll add to his massive jersey collection during NBA All Star Weekend. :facepalm:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We all don’t understand just how hard it is being loved and admired by strangers that work their ***** off to pay players salaries.

khiladi

Reaction score
Probably learned from DLaw, when the dude shunned the little kid. Turned out the little kid had the last laugh watching DLaw get embarrassed against the Packers, along with Micah.

khiladi

Reaction score
“I just want my personal space, while proceeding to post about it on Twitter so thousands more people become involved in it.”

Dude, just tell the people there that, “please, I am not feeling it today and I don’t want to be bothered. I appreciate all you fans though.”

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
One of the most self unaware and selfish moves I’ve seen from an athlete. The very post about the situation is what an attention wh**e does.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The year the Arizona Rattlers won the arena league Title in the early 2000's is when I met Danny White. Back then he was very involved in the NFL offseason QB camps with Bill Walsh. Jake Plummer, White and Walsh embraced the fans at the airport. You could tell they oozed class and loved the fans. Danny White was my hero growing up. I was heartbroken when they couldn't get him a chip. He was much better than people think. He had games where he carried the team when we had an aging defense and Tony was falling off. I know this thread is about Micah, so I apologize. I just want Micah and players like him to study the NFL AND ITS History. Maybe then they can see the right way to behave in public when fans annoy them. If Bill,Danny and Jake were annoyed, you would never tell, and if social media as a thing, I assure you, none of them would have said anything at all about it. I have a deep appreciation for players that understand what class is .

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's becoming as bad as the dak lover fans. sheesh trade both, Micah and the lovers fans.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The year the Arizona Rattlers won the arena league Title in the early 2000's is when I met Danny White. Back then he was very involved in the NFL offseason QB camps with Bill Walsh. Jake Plummer, White and Walsh embraced the fans at the airport. You could tell they oozed class and loved the fans. Danny White was my hero growing up. I was heartbroken when they couldn't get him a chip. He was much better than people think. He had games where he carried the team when we had an aging defense and Tony was falling off. I know this thread is about Micah, so I apologize. I just want Micah and players like him to study the NFL AND ITS History. Maybe then they can see the right way to behave in public when fans annoy them. If Bill,Danny and Jake were annoyed, you would never tell, and if social media as a thing, I assure you, none of them would have said anything at all about it. I have a deep appreciation for players that understand what class is .
You'd think Emmitt would be one of those, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, he's not the most gracious, when you meet him in person, even at an event where you pay money to have him autograph something you brought with you.