Twitter: Micah Doing Micah Things

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Shocker that the 2 time NFL leader in fumbles Dak Prescott, who can't be hit or even touched, still panics and fumbles the football.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude is incredible. LB/EDGE that has the movement of a cornerback.

The whole Oline looked like crap! All of them looked slow on their feet, and all of them got burned. That was horrible!

I would do to them what my recently late high school Oline Coach used to do to us: get the 1st, 2nd and 3rd team over the 5 man sled (which had a 2"x8" plank lying on it just behind the pads...with the Oline Coach standing on it in the middle and the 2 water boys as well with one on each side of him). Then make us stay low, alert, fire out and push that sled 50 yards at a time until we pushed that darn thing a total of 400 yards. Just as you feel like you're going to pass out, he would give us a 5 minute water break. Then take off our shoulder pads and helmet while running sprints on the field. Once finished, we had to walk over to the canal which lies behind the football stadium. We had 10 minutes to run .6 lengths of a mile one way, then the other .6 lengths of a mile back...all under 10 minutes. If you failed to finish in 10 minutes, you had to do 100 yard crab crawls and 100 yards duck walk. If you refused to do it or quit anytime through it, you were told to head to the locker room, undress, pack your school bag and get out. Many guys quit and actually left to another school, but those of us who stuck it out and repeatedly were made to do this same routine whenever we screwed up, we toughened up into the most dominant Oline in all of South Texas. Big, strong, mentally tough, pissed and in the best physical shape than any other Oline in the area.

Oh well, but these Cowboys are the pros and you can't do that to them because they are grown men who are protected and paid millions for it. Pfft.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol you can't just change it up. If we have 25 pass plays and Micah gets 3 sacks against that OT then that's considered getting beat, it always been like that. Micah was more than likely getting pressures too. You can't say oh well he only beat him 3 times out of 25 therefore Steele won, lol
I already corrected him lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What a clown show! :mad:

I had to create a highlight reel with added clown music just to show how terrible Terrence Steele and Tyler Biadasz looked on this play. Not sure if Steele even touched Micah, while Biadasz got totally abused by D-Law and ended up looking like that Looney Tunes junkyard clumsy dog asking, "Where did he go? Where did he go?"

Hey, worthless slug, he's behind you!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:mad:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hes watching camp reports on TBs bad luck

they are having OL drop like flies now..

feeling-tasty.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who else is hurt besides their center?
IM hearing 3 starters dinged on the radio(1310) this morning, not out, but dinged anyway..didnt hear who but still..they did a near makeover on that line now some injuries, whos going to slow Micha while Tank, Barr, sam, and others start Teeing off on TB12..

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
IM hearing 3 starters dinged on the radio(1310) this morning, not out but dinged anyway..dditn hear who but still..they did a near makeover on that line now soem injuries, whos going to slow Michah while Tank, Barr, sam, and others start Teeing off on TB12..
I heard that the guy who replaced their starting center went in from practice early today… but I didn’t hear why. They weren’t acting like it was much serious (on NFL Network).

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We were so lucky this guy fell to us last year. A redraft of 2021 would see him be top 3. A truly rare talent.
The 2021 draft has the potential to be an all-timer. It depends on how all those QBs end up, but look at the top of that draft: Pitts, Chase, Parsons, Slater all look to be on the superstar path, maybe Surtain too, Sewell looked great after a slow start, Horn looked good until his injury, Waddle and Smith both around 1000 yards.

Every team in the top 13 picks took a QB or a guy who looks like a stud (I know, early days). A few teams that picked ahead of Dallas may be thinking, "yeah, I'd've preferred Parsons," but I don't think any of them feel bad about the picks they did make. Maybe the Bears.

Reaction score
Dude is going to challenge the NFL sack record this year, imo.
He won't rush every play. And he will get tons of double teams when he does. So I'm not so sure he can get there.

But regardless, he is amazing