Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

stiletto

Reaction score
And just like that, the masses are turning on Micah.

SMH :facepalm:
I'm not against Micah, he seems like a cool kid and he's a great player. I was just saying, a lot of kids like him act this way. They all nearly do. My own daughter does and I have to bring her back to reality. It's just the social media entitlement world. It's only going to get worse.

rambo2

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

How about Jalen Hurts last night?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not against Micah, he seems like a cool kid and he's a great player. I was just saying, a lot of kids like him act this way. They all nearly do. My own daughter does and I have to bring her back to reality. It's just the social media entitlement world. It's only going to get worse.
Truth.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Well, sorry you got your feelings hurt, but, they were right, you failed, so it was the truth. Nut up and be better will shut them up.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I mean Superman himself (aka. Cam Newton) even has a podcast, and everybody and thier mother has one soo........

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well, sorry you got your feelings hurt, but, they were right, you failed, so it was the truth. Nut up and be better will shut them up.
I mean the best way to silence the media and other critics is play better and win. The worst way is to pick up a mic and complain about the media and critics. To me, not hard to figure out.
Careful, Bros.

The sensitives are in here to defend this loser mindset from Micah.

phildadon86

Reaction score

He’s literally talking about people like you who disappear when things are going well and defrost when things don’t go well. I can see why you made this thread. He hurt your feelings.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He’s literally talking about people like you who disappear when things are going well and defrost when things don’t go well. I can see why you made this thread. He hurt your feelings.
Things haven't went well for 30 years for this organization.

If you aren't capable of staying away from this place for weeks at a time then that's on you, bro.