Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
You or anyone else have no idea why I haven't been posting.

I've been here nonstop for basic 4 years now and have the post count to prove it. You don't get the reputation I get (good or bad) by taking long breaks.

The first time I don't post for a couple weeks you guys throw a hissy fit to show me just how much my absence is felt. You know why it's felt so much? BECAUSE I'M USUALLY ALWAYS HERE.

I will continue to let ya'll insult me for not being around for a couple weeks while I keep the reasons for why to myself because it's none of ya'lls business.

Not reading all that but I’ll give you a like

Qcard

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

If we listened to OP we’d be sold on Benched Desmond Ridder….. :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters need Football Culture 101