Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

RS12

Reaction score
Young guys with social media expressing themselves... "This is what is wrong with the world" old grumpy guy posts, never fails.
I am all for free speech. The problem here is a high profile athlete on a high profile team cant seem to figure out by doing so he is putting a target on his back. When the team leaves a floater in the bowl and has a big game coming up, he should probably focus on that instead of the "mean old media".

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Micha has become a chump. When you start getting more news off the field then on the field. Something is wrong. Two tackles in a game and both were assist. No sacks. No pressures. Same game. Something is wrong. People say what to do about Micah and they answer -run at him. Something is wrong. Take Micah's pass rush away. What's left? Nothing......So this is the guy you want to make the highest paid defensive player in the NFL??? Something is wrong....:facepalm::facepalm:

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Only the fake fans who root for Dallas to lose
No, we don’t want them to lose, we want them to play better, to hold themselves accountable instead of complaining about outside noise…..this team got its cheeks clapped bad, same as against SF…..punched in the mouth and didn’t punch back. This Makes Micah look somewhat soft…much of this team looks it. The 92-93 cowboys would be PISSED with this loss..alpha dog leaders like Irvin and Haley and Aikman and Jimmy would not tolerate a performance like that, would be pissed, wouldn’t whine on a podcast like Micah is doing. Also, Micah too often gets washed out against the run, he needs to get over himself and work on that….he ain’t LT who was DOMINANT in pass AND run. It’s just frustration, we don’t hate them or want them to lose, we want them to win it all, but they don’t look like they want it enough at times.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I am all for free speech. The problem here is a high profile athlete on a high profile team cant seem to figure out by doing so he is putting a target on his back. When the team leaves a floater in the bowl and has a big game coming up, he should probably focus on that instead of the "mean old media".
I get it, but he isn't really focusing on that, the podcast is probably his way to blow steam, better than going out partying or something like that. This guys are not robots, we should cut them some slack.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Micha has become a chump. When you start getting more news off the field then on the field. Something is wrong. Two tackles in a game and both were assist. No sacks. No pressures. Same game. Something is wrong. People say what to do about Micah and they answer -run at him. Something is wrong. Take Micah's pass rush away. What's left? Nothing......So this is the guy you want to make the highest paid defensive player in the NFL??? :facepalm::facepalm:
I said the same thing after the playoff divisional round loss at San Francisco last season and how Micah disappeared, and I got blasted. Well, looks like it's been happening again against very good teams. Micah needs to get off of social media and get pissed at the next upcoming opponent and take it out on the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said the same thing after the playoff divisional round loss at San Francisco last season and how Micah disappeared, and I got blasted. Well, looks like it's been happening again against very good teams. Micah needs to get off of social media and get pissed at the next upcoming opponent and take it out on the field.
It's not Micah's job to put the team on his back by himself they are all capable of stepping up.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

Micah needs to take the energy required to track what people are saying and then come back with polished replies...into his teammates. Say Less, Do More LEADING and getting inside the head of your team.

I said this before and some of the nimrods on the board scoffed: Go look at Micah after he makes a sack and then go look at the celebration when someone ELSE makes a sack.

He's highly intelligent but that is often accompanied by a tinge of narcissism...especially when you're young. He needs to mature faster to deserve all the money he is about to make. One quick way to mature is to say less and listen more.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I get it, but he isn't really focusing on that, the podcast is probably his way to blow steam, better than going out partying or something like that. This guys are not robots, we should cut them some slack.
Also this guys are young, takes time to learn to ignore the buzz and focus on yourself, most of us learned that past 30, and we grew in a different world.

Some here calling him chump and loser, come on, I get we are fans and get frustrated but is not a damn videogame they are people.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's not Micah's job to put the team on his back by himself they are all capable of stepping up.
Sorry. It's definitely Micah's job when he immediately labeled himself "the lion" and "how the lion is hungry and needs to feed". He definitely put that captain label on his back......boisterously. He needs to show up against good teams, especially when it matters the most.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I call them cheerleaders. No analysis, just pom-pom waving rain or shine.
The same ones on here dogging Jalen Hurts for questing the commitment of the Eagles are defending Micha whining about the media "hoping they lose".

They need to keep that same energy when it comes to the Cowboys players.

What Micah is doing so much weaker than what Hurts is doing. Hurts is calling out his team for their play while Micah is crying about the media.

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
He’s not wrong though… the media bias in sports is gross towards some teams. They try to hard to control narratives.
Im telling you the day the cowboys won a SB again would be the worst day in history for the media. They’d literally be crying
:lmao:
100% truth.
Every outlet: "It took them long enough. Now the question is... can they sustain this success?"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The same ones on here dogging Jalen Hurts for questing the commitment of the Eagles are defending Micha whining about the media "hoping they lose".

They need to keep that same energy when it comes to the Cowboys players.

What Micah is doing so much weaker than what Hurts is doing. Hurts is calling out his team for their play while Micah is crying about the media.
Now you are trolling.

Micah is right. The media does pick on and constantly criticize the Cowboys all the time, but Micah and the rest of this team's leaders need to step it up and shut the media up with their performance on the field.

rambo2

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts called out his team for their bad play.

Micah is whining about the media wanting them to lose.

Which mindset do you prefer?
Frankly, I like our team. The Eagles are looking like toast with the 3 consecutive losses. The Cowboys are undefeated after a loss. I like our guys.