Micah Embodies What Is Wrong With The Modern Day Cowboys Player

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
You didn't hear the whining back in the day because of a lack of access, that's all.

No Twitter, YouTube, blogs, etc....

I dunno, it kind of goes both ways. What does this say about the modern day Cowboys fan?
This forum would have haaated Tony Dorsett.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

The whining, woe is me, we're the victims, and the "they want us to lose" mindset is a big issue with not just this year's Cowboys, but past years Cowboys as well.

The 90s Cowboys would've used this as fuel and a "us against everyone" mentality would've been created, but the modern Cowboys just want to whine about it and play victim.

They don't realize they are talked about like this because they make it easy. They don't WANT you to fail, Micah. They KNOW you're going to fail. There's a difference.

If you don't like it then make your play on the field shut em up, because whining about it on a podcast won't do it.

Bills made Micah the Mouth seem like a pinball. Most Valuable Player? No, he just Most Vocal Player.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A joke?

Micah didn't disappear in the Eagles game against Lane Johnson. Who's considered one of, if not the best RT's in the league.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously, you have to actually watch the games.
Micah reappeared last Sunday as a pinball with 1 or 2 solo tackles. For the experts who think Micah is all universe, look again. He's playing like a JAG of which we have many.

Kwyn

Reaction score
My, aren't you the gossip girl!
What you did was to speculate as to someone's status here. If a mod is feeding you tha information, that is not sporting.
I’m sure it hasn’t gone unnoticed by regulars, but you seem to routinely name anyone who disagrees with you as “girls”, or more often “queens”.

For the record, it means nothing to me.

You can call me any number of implied slurs. It’s a passing notice for any of us discerning readers and no one thinks “Wow! What a zinger!”

Argue your points, or don’t, but unless you are (obviously) catering to the lowest common denominator of “men” here at the Zone who harrumph and point and laugh out of some throwback to a 1950’s distant memory of “masculinity”, the rest of us simply see your efforts as being part of your weird schtick, which is curious at best, but more likely pretty sad.

Maybe you should call me a “jolly old boy” or some other random affected “British” persona you’ve adopted from your home in Greenville Texas (nothing wrong with Greenville), but you and I both know that you only occasionally talk about football and instead carry on with your forum posturing as some weird personal fantasy fulfillment.

I am certain that your first, and maybe reconsidered, rejoinder is to say “OK, my queen!” but we all know what you are about.

Time to reinvent. Better yet, be authentic and not a caricature.

I’m marking this reply as “pwned”, which is a reference that only goes back 20 years and not the 50 year old “gotchas” that you lean into so frequently.

Good day you chap! Hope to see you in the public square where we can continue our debate!

apologies to the mods. I try to stay in the guidelines but jeez. We all know what’s up with this.

Sydla

Reaction score
And just like that, the masses are turning on Micah.

SMH :facepalm:
It was slowly coming.

If he isn't getting multiple sacks a game, they lose their poop.

That being said, Micah would be wise to lay off Twitter and podcasts and the like. I am not saying he's dumb by any stretch but he seemingly can't keep from saying dumb stuff.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It was slowly coming.

If he isn't getting multiple sacks a game, they lose their poop.

That being said, Micah would be wise to lay off Twitter and podcasts and the like. I am not saying he's dumb by any stretch but he seemingly can't keep from saying dumb stuff.
Agreed on all points.