Micah has to be smiling

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How the heck you can sign CD, Dak, and Micah, with what Micah will be paid and still be able to compete is beyond me.

Yep, the odd man out seems and must be Dak...............Yes the Cap is a real thing.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Get your money Micah, hopefully your play will elevate, and you won't develop an injury history as some have done here when getting the BAG. Ceedee I hope your new QB builds a field in their backyard so you and him can get some timing down!!!!!!!!!

John813

Reaction score
This FO may be lazy idiots when it comes to free agency, but anyone who follows this team knows they will restructure as need be, to a fault, to make potentially all 3 contracts work.

Besides, there's a changing of the old guard. Lawrence, Martin and a few others will be off the cap in the upcoming years with at least Micah, CDL, Tyler Smith, Ferg? and others being the "core"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This FO may be lazy idiots when it comes to free agency, but anyone who follows this team knows they will restructure as need be, to a fault, to make potentially all 3 contracts work.

Besides, there's a changing of the old guard. Lawrence, Martin and a few others will be off the cap in the upcoming years with at least Micah, CDL, Tyler Smith, Ferg? and others being the "core"
yet they hold us up this off season talking about how they don't want to keep pushing money down the road because later it's going to eat you up

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
How the heck you can sign CD, Dak, and Micah, with what Micah will be paid and still be able to compete is beyond me.

Yep, the odd man out seems and must be Dak...............Yes the Cap is a real thing.

Easy.........keep in mind, the NFL/owners are making more money. The more they make, the more they have to share with players. Just a matter of each team deciding what position(s) get the team pie. I have a sneaky feeling teams are starting to shift their priorities from QBs to building defenses. In other words, it appears teams are starting to push back on giving franchise QBs a 3rd deal w/o major post-season success. Rogers, Wilson, Cousins, had to go to other teams for their 3rd deal. This is what we may be seeing with Dak and the Cowboys.

Also......suddenly more teams paying DTs big money.

Maybe it is the league's way of trying to get better control of the crazy QB salaries.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

Yepper, can’t sign all 3 IMO. How many teams have #1 contracts at QB,WR and DL. Only team i can think of that is close is KC. They got Mahomes and Jones. Jerry has to make a decision.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I don't think so John.........yea it looks like a lot of money but I'm pretty sure if it's broken down percentage-wise it's not that much more from 4-5 years ago coz increased money the owners are getting. They are simply sharing it according to the CBA.
My concern is that Parsons body will not hold out for a long career as a DE.