Micah has to be smiling

John813

Reaction score
yeah that means nothing at all until we SEE him leave this team, knowing them he'll get a huge new deal

Was in regard to why they didn't do it this year. They could restructure into the void years, but then the bulk of dead goes to the 2025 cap unless they do a new deal.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How the heck you can sign CD, Dak, and Micah, with what Micah will be paid and still be able to compete is beyond me.

Yep, the odd man out seems and must be Dak...............Yes the Cap is a real thing.

Allen is better than Parsons....plus less baggage.

:popcorn:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't bother giving that to Dak. Why would they enforce it on Parsons?
I was joking, however.
Dak could be gone after this season anyway. If they do extend him, then they should have it in there as well. Plus be able to trade him.
Though no team may want to trade for a huge contract.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident that one of those three wont be a Cowboy this time next year.
If Dak is the odd man out and the Cowboys don’t come up with a viable replacement, CeeDee will never live up to his huge extension. Then fans will be complaining that his is just another bad contract. CeeDee and Dak have developed some good chemistry and it’s going to take a solid QB to maximize his contract. The Cowboys are facing a huge dilemma.

bottleKids

Reaction score
They will just sign Micah and CeeDee.

Thats how they’ll do it.
We disagree for once .... Jerry and Son Inc. will move on from Micha due to him bring shame to their marketing machine via his mouth. Dak is quiet and they love that.. look for them to do the wrong thing (as always).

Mikexike

Reaction score
Would you trade Micah Parsons for TJ Watt right now straight up, even though they have a gap in age?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I understand he is a generational player. He still plays when he wants. That early crap of "Lawerence Taylor" mess is out the window.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I understand he is a generational player. He still plays when he wants. That early crap of "Lawerence Taylor" mess is out the window.
Parcells talked a lot about anointing players.

It is a huge mistake, but Jerry is a sales man. So everyone gets anointed and then over paid.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
We got the best GM and the best Cap Boy in the business no worry.
It's a "unique advantage" to have an incompetent front office that can't be fired for that incompetence. Frankly, I'm amazed this hasn't caught on with the rest of the NFL. Let's hope other teams don't figure out why the Cowboys keep competing for Super Bowls.