Micah: I'm tired of learning and growing, it should be about dominating

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys hybrid DE Micah Parsons dismissed idea that a road win Sunday vs. Commanders can be a confidence builder before postseason. Team’s last road win was Nov. 19 vs. Panthers (0-2 on road since). "I don't think it should be about confidence. We're a week away from playoffs. I'm tired of learning and growing. It should just be about dominating and playing great football."

catiii

Reaction score

Cowboys hybrid DE Micah Parsons dismissed idea that a road win Sunday vs. Commanders can be a confidence builder before postseason. Team’s last road win was Nov. 19 vs. Panthers (0-2 on road since). "I don't think it should be about confidence. We're a week away from playoffs. I'm tired of learning and growing. It should just be about dominating and playing great football."

:facepalm: I swear this guy is a man-child with zero common sense.
Imagine: "I'm a pilot I want to stop learning and growing it should just be about flying." = soon to be deceased pilot

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Already tired of learning and growing? a closed mind is like a brick wall to information.
He’s not literally saying he’s tired of learning and growing. He’s saying we’re a week away from the playoffs, it’s time to put it all out there. If you decided to go along with the immature narrative about him, fine. But don’t blatantly twist the intent of what he’s saying.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
He’s not literally saying he’s tired of learning and growing. He’s saying we’re a week away from the playoffs, it’s time to put it all out there. If you decided to go along with the immature narrative about him, fine. But don’t blatantly twist the intent of what he’s saying.
Hey, I didn’t feed Parsons his lines from offstage.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
How can anyone have issues with comments? He's basically what we all know.........now is the time to take your to another level. I love it......just what the locker room needs. My goodness, put away your personal feelings about the guy coz there's nothing wrong with what he said.......

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Hey, I didn’t feed Parsons his lines from offstage.
I get it, but he’s a very young guy, who genuinely wants to be here and be the leader. Let him find his way, let him work the psychology of the team. We don’t need to criticize everything. He’s not the reason we’re in a 30 yr drought, he’s the reason we’ll get out of it.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
:facepalm: I swear this guy is a man-child with zero common sense.
Imagine: "I'm a pilot I want to stop learning and growing it should just be about flying." = soon to be deceased pilot
You should read in context and not only the words.

He says: Everybody should be ready by now. You should have learned during the season. No more excuses.