Micah: I'm tired of learning and growing, it should be about dominating

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Y’all gonna pay the fines if he refuses to respond to questions?

Will never get why so many get their panties in a wad over players answering media questions. This is a normal response lol what are y’all crying about?

Literally every team answers media questions as they’re contractually obligated, why are y’all so mad when our players do their job? He can’t “just play” until Sunday. Meanwhile he has to contractually answer questions, simple chronological order.
Because people are stupid.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It is just the ole Frazier vs Ali argument with the same type of people telling Parsons to shut it saying it to Ali.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
How about he does less 'saying' and more 'doing'?
Players are required x amount of media time per week. He could go the Marshawn Lynch route, but I'm sure he doesn't want the fines while playing on his rookie contract. People love to say shut up and play without understanding that these guys have league mandated obligations. Maybe he does talk too much, but shut up and play isn't really a thing anymore.

Scotman

Reaction score
As a fanbase, are we really mad at Micah? Seriously? The ENTIRE defense is better because of him. He changed the entire defense when he showed up. Do y'all remember our defense before he showed up? Anyone? And he's doing what he does despite offensive linemen being able to hug him and pet him and squeeze him and call him George. Every player on that defense is better because of Micah.

He's obligated to talk to the media. AND, I think he enjoys talking to the media. AND, he's got a sense of humor that gets lost in the print.

His talk about being the best ever and how y'all react to it reminds me of the backlash Emmitt got when he said he planned on breaking the rushing record.