Micah: I'm tired of learning and growing, it should be about dominating

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
In Micah's 17 career games in the months of December and January, he has 7 sacks, and 4 of those were in his rookie year.

1.5 this year
1.5 last year
One career playoff sack

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I hear what yall are saying....but I kinda agree with Micah on this one.

Learning sucks.

When the weekend rolls around...do any of you feel like "learning"?.... or do you just wanna kick back, stare at the TV, and eat potato chips?

Micah is like 24 years old. He's reached that stage in life where he should just be allowed to coast and chill

Learning. HA HA HA! YUCK!!!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How can anyone have issues with comments? He's basically what we all know.........now is the time to take your to another level. I love it......just what the locker room needs. My goodness, put away your personal feelings about the guy coz there's nothing wrong with what he said.......
I swear all of the man children on this site will throw a hissy fit if a Cowboys player so much as opens his mouth.

Do they not realize these guys are forced to speak with the media? They literally have to say something.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Too many people wanting to take his comments waaay too literally. His statement was succinct and essentially letting you know it’s time to PLAY, the farting around is OVER. You should be happy instead you decide it’s time to get it twisted. I just don’t understand.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Cowboys hybrid DE Micah Parsons dismissed idea that a road win Sunday vs. Commanders can be a confidence builder before postseason. Team’s last road win was Nov. 19 vs. Panthers (0-2 on road since). "I don't think it should be about confidence. We're a week away from playoffs. I'm tired of learning and growing. It should just be about dominating and playing great football."

+1........
You should read in context and not only the words.

He says: Everybody should be ready by now. You should have learned during the season. No more excuses.
Thank you.........

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Cowboys hybrid DE Micah Parsons dismissed idea that a road win Sunday vs. Commanders can be a confidence builder before postseason. Team’s last road win was Nov. 19 vs. Panthers (0-2 on road since). "I don't think it should be about confidence. We're a week away from playoffs. I'm tired of learning and growing. It should just be about dominating and playing great football."

I like that the dear lad Micah kept it simple, direct and, for once, seemed to make sense. And then it was in response to a querie.

Praxit

Reaction score
..the sad truth In this. Parsons has another 4-5 yrs to be dominant.
Gotta take what's there and get a championship.
At him playing DL, it might go down to 3-4 yrs before NFL hits the body

bewp7

Reaction score
ur on the wrong team micah

this is the exact type of game the cowboys dont show up and lose

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

SHUT up and prove it! Put your Iphone down. Big mouth never go anywhere.

silvernblu

Reaction score
I hate the way the narrative on Parsons is starting to be twisted. ppl are just so ready to throw a young guy under the bus just because he doesn’t have the maturity of a 30 yr old man. Like chill give him space to get there.
Gen Z - whatcha gonna do?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:facepalm: I swear this guy is a man-child with zero common sense.
Imagine: "I'm a pilot I want to stop learning and growing it should just be about flying." = soon to be deceased pilot
This is football. Not the book club.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Kind of like Dak and his super bowl comments right he got paid?
What does this have to do with this price of eggs? Pay attention. Good Lord, dude. BTW, Dallas WILL beat your team this weekend.