Micah: I'm tired of learning and growing, it should be about dominating

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Less TALK. More sacks and hits behind the line of scrimmage -please.....But he's right.......Watch these mothers go into Washington and lay an egg....Hope not!! But who really would be surprised?? Good news??? I think the Giant's beats Philly :muttley:

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
How can anyone have issues with comments? He's basically what we all know.........now is the time to take your to another level. I love it......just what the locker room needs. My goodness, put away your personal feelings about the guy coz there's nothing wrong with what he said.......
Ppl are buying into the lazy “immature” narrative about him. He is immature, but he is quite young.

silvernblu

Reaction score
He’s not literally saying he’s tired of learning and growing. He’s saying we’re a week away from the playoffs, it’s time to put it all out there. If you decided to go along with the immature narrative about him, fine. But don’t blatantly twist the intent of what he’s saying.
I couldn’t like this post more. That’s exactly what he’s saying.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Say that to his face internet tough guy
I would tell him. Part of being mature is knowing how to control your emotions. If he can't, then he better be prepared to empty out those deep pockets.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Dude just shut up, tired of his yammering
parsons is just like all of the former cowboys of the last twenty eight years. all these guys run there mouth but can not back up there words. alot of fans are tired of learning and growing too.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Micah has reached 13 sacks for the 3rd consecutive year. LT didn't reach 13 sacks until his 5th year.
Just wanted to add that.
:grin:

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I couldn’t like this post more. That’s exactly what he’s saying.
I hate the way the narrative on Parsons is starting to be twisted. ppl are just so ready to throw a young guy under the bus just because he doesn’t have the maturity of a 30 yr old man. Like chill give him space to get there.

817Gill

Reaction score
Y’all gonna pay the fines if he refuses to respond to questions?

Will never get why so many get their panties in a wad over players answering media questions. This is a normal response lol what are y’all crying about?

Literally every team answers media questions as they’re contractually obligated, why are y’all so mad when our players do their job? He can’t “just play” until Sunday. Meanwhile he has to contractually answer questions, simple chronological order.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I get it, but he’s a very young guy, who genuinely wants to be here and be the leader. Let him find his way, let him work the psychology of the team. We don’t need to criticize everything. He’s not the reason we’re in a 30 yr drought, he’s the reason we’ll get out of it.
He well could be. But I wish Parsons would let his play do the talking until he actually wins something.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Poor kid. You are not supposed to stop learning. Improvement comes from failing and learning. This kid looks like a victim of its own generation of “i want everything right now”.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
He well could be. But I wish Parsons would let his play do the talking until he actually wins something.
The media was asking him questions. If he doesn’t respond he will be fined. Do you think him taking the Lynch approach with the media would result in less or more “immaturity issues” talk?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
:facepalm: I swear this guy is a man-child with zero common sense.
Imagine: "I'm a pilot I want to stop learning and growing it should just be about flying." = soon to be deceased pilot
Pilot's have weird standards at the same time I imagine fighter pilots are not like you are asserting here.