Micah: I'm tired of learning and growing, it should be about dominating

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shut up and dominate! Talk is so dam cheap.

If you make comments and can’t back them up you look stupid.

I will be watching for you to dominate. Go do it, Micah!
watch how he's being single blocked by one person all game and minimal affect on the game!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I get it, but he’s a very young guy, who genuinely wants to be here and be the leader. Let him find his way, let him work the psychology of the team. We don’t need to criticize everything. He’s not the reason we’re in a 30 yr drought, he’s the reason we’ll get out of it.
see how Lawrence isn't saying much and he's having a good year

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes I wish we knew less about these players. I miss the days when I could just root for a guy to play football without knowing his opinions or thoughts on anything.

Retro88

Reaction score
A lot of you all are wild. "I'm tired of hearing Micah talk."

Then proceeds to click on thread about him talking. Leave the man alone. If you don't want to see it stop clicking on it. It's not like he's the one that isn't doing his job every week. Yall love to find something to hate on our guys about.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The day you stop learning when you're flying is the day you die. They ARE constantly training. How old are you????
I'm old enough to have been around pilots. You have maturity smack and little else. I am just saying that I can see fighter pilots getting tired of training and wanting to get into the fight. It is a common sentiment amongst corps of men who fight.

Perhaps if you are more condescending and dismissive next time your argument ill be compelling.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Folks, sometimes a dude can talk AND say the right things.

He’s right, we just got through with all the playoff teams. It’s win now, and get your #2 home-field advantage. There have been enough “character building games” and it’s put up or shut up time.

catiii

Reaction score
I'm old enough to have been around pilots. You have maturity smack and little else. I am just saying that I can see fighter pilots getting tired of training and wanting to get into the fight. It is a common sentiment amongst corps of men who fight.

Perhaps if you are more condescending and dismissive next time your argument ill be compelling.
You're argument is rubbish if you knew anything at all about flying. /end all further coms

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You're argument is rubbish if you knew anything at all about flying. /end all further coms
You have no argument but dismissal and claims to expertise that is unsupported. If you want to leave it at that then that is okay.