Micah: I'm tired of learning and growing, it should be about dominating

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Kind of like Dak and his super bowl comments right he got paid?
What does this have to do with this price of eggs? Pay attention. Good Lord, dude. BTW, Dallas WILLbeat your team this weekend.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
We need him to play LB vs the Packers or Rams in the playoffs. Aaron Jones will kill us if he doesn’t.

plasticman

Reaction score
Parsons is being slightly Captain Obvious, isn't he?

I would say that making 1st team All Pro in his first two seasons suggests that he is expected to dominate.

Kwyn

Reaction score
How can anyone have issues with comments? He's basically what we all know.........now is the time to take your to another level. I love it......just what the locker room needs. My goodness, put away your personal feelings about the guy coz there's nothing wrong with what he said.......
Toxic fan base in many respects is how this happens.

mardwin

Reaction score
Already tired of learning and growing? a closed mind is like a brick wall to information.

At this point is all about executing, you never stop learning but it comes a time that we need to let go of the Jason Garrett doctrine and close the deal.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Cowboys hybrid DE Micah Parsons dismissed idea that a road win Sunday vs. Commanders can be a confidence builder before postseason. Team’s last road win was Nov. 19 vs. Panthers (0-2 on road since). "I don't think it should be about confidence. We're a week away from playoffs. I'm tired of learning and growing. It should just be about dominating and playing great football."

MP should have punched him in the face.
Shows a lot of restraint.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Clever. And you're saying these aren't valedictorians either and there exists nothing more to learn to improve oneself. Got it.
The best defensive player of all time was jacked up on steroids and cocaine.

Again. This isn’t the book club.

If you want to nerd out on something then go take a class.

Micah needs to see ball get ball. That’s it.

Judging football players on how articulate they are is ridiculous.

Trendnet

Reaction score
Ok, so shut the heck up and go out and dominate. I doubt Lawrence Taylor sat around searching for his feelings like this, he just went out and crushed people. Every damn week.
Dude was being interviewed.

Instead of getting all caught up in your feelings, maybe just skip threads where Parsons answers questions.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Do “you people” understand that he’s obligated to talk to the media or pay a fine?

I wish those that wish he’d be quiet would take your own advice.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:facepalm: I swear this guy is a man-child with zero common sense.
Imagine: "I'm a pilot I want to stop learning and growing it should just be about flying." = soon to be deceased pilot
that deceased will be us losing in the first round because of guys like him being shut out!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok, so shut the heck up and go out and dominate. I doubt Lawrence Taylor sat around searching for his feelings like this, he just went out and crushed people. Every damn week.
You're usual post that's negative, how can you talk about a guy that has been dominating and getting sacks all these years, like why do you even come on here???? (good job buddy!)