Micah is hiding

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Didn't Micah no show a TV appearance a couple years back because the Cowboys lost?

Big Micah fan dont get me wrong, but if you're going to open yourself up to being vocal during the good times and having your own podcast, he has to learn to be humble in front of the media during to bad times too.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Trade him to Quinns team for 2 firsts
He is worth more than that. Trading him now when his value is highest is a good move.

He is a great player— but his attitude and manner continues to go south.

Honestly, I would much rather have a D with a bunch of high effort, blue collar brawlers over a bunch of premium athletes who think their crap doesn’t stink.

This is a game for men. Our roster is full of little boys posing as men.

Cmac

Reaction score
OIP.xZjfYK0blAFjNKByecBbuwHaFj
......I'm worried. We need to get the hound dogs out. I'm waiting for a podcast on "The game can be very humbling."

Sydla

Reaction score
Cmon man. You know he is hiding from criticism. Once things calm down in a few days, he will be back opining on everything under the sun.
He has never shied from criticism before. You think too highly of yourself (and others) as fans to think you've scared him into hiding with the criticism.

He's probably pissed about the loss, etc. And sure, I suspect in a few weeks he'll be back being stupid uttering every thought that pops into his head on social media, podcasts, etc.