Micah is hiding

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
During his rookie year I thought Micah would be the one who could change the culture of the team, or at least the defense. He would be the bad *** the team desperately needed.

Instead, he's becoming part of the problem. All sizzle, no steak. It's all about building his brand. While the football side takes a back seat.

Jerry has corrupted him too

stilltheguru

Reaction score
During his rookie year I thought Micah would be the one who could change the culture of the team, or at least the defense. He would be the bad *** the team desperately needed.

Instead, he's becoming part of the problem. All sizzle, no steak. It's all about building his brand. While the football side takes a back seat.

Jerry has corrupted him too
Jerry can't corrupt a true dawg. Get cj Gardner Johnson and Patrick queen in here to get these sissies ready for war. Tired of hearing about Jerry. We need the guy who said he's going to punch deebo samuel in his mouth when he sees him on or off the field instead of these cupcakes

Last edited:

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Does it make a difference to you? Get over it, the game is over with. Pack it in, you're letting it affect you personally

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol...yep. Thats what you get flappin your gums.

GB made him look like first year college boy.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Welp, back in the good ol days, Cowboys managed to keep and direct Charles Haley for 5 years. My understanding (from articles and a book) that was a challenge. Maybe Micah needs a mentor.

glimmerman

Reaction score
When I saw the refs actually calling the holds on him I thought he would be wrecking that game. But was just playing bad. This team got its butt spanked. This staff did not have these players ready..

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah needs to grow up and be a man. If u gonna talk, u better walk the walk and take ownership. Daddy Parsons needs to talk to his son. Hes a military guy. I have a feeling maybe thats where Micah might be right now.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
GKOV62S6KZCVHB6E47LRVLFLFA.jpg

J_Allen

Reaction score
Wish we could trade him for a "Kings Ransom"!
At this point I would trade him too. We need to stock up draft picks. If he's going to disappear in big games then we don't need him. He's also going to take up too much cap room.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has never shied from criticism before. You think too highly of yourself (and others) as fans to think you've scared him into hiding with the criticism.

He's probably pissed about the loss, etc. And sure, I suspect in a few weeks he'll be back being stupid uttering every thought that pops into his head on social media, podcasts, etc.
He's probably staying quiet because he doesn't want to say anything stupid. Loses like this are very emotional. He's doing the right thing. IMO