Micah is hiding

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Micah ain't the problem folks. I mean really, even if his media habits are a problem, it's way down the list. These guys are young. How did / do your kids deal with huge fails at that age? Let him be.

With the right coach and in the right position he will be a valuable asset. Don't have a problem with trading him for a couple of high picks, but if he stays he just has to be used right. He has some great skills.

Cmac

Reaction score
As predicted.........as the rookie contract comes to an end..........so does the love on this board.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Micah would take his ball home if he didn't win, in his youth.

coult44

Reaction score
Why would he want to put up with crap from the likes of you and all the other haters? On Social media? How about saying these things to his face? You would turn and run.
You have ZERO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE talking about. Now everyone knows you don’t pay attention or read. There hasn’t been anyone on this board more positive than me this season. I’ve been turned on by guys who used to like me because of the turn I took. You sir are ridiculous… Not even you said better things than I have about everyone this year. Nobody stood up for all the players or the coach as much as I did. Grow the freak up and pay attention. Stop being a troll who doesn’t even know who he’s talking to.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You have ZERO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE talking about. Now everyone knows you don’t pay attention or read. There hasn’t been anyone on this board more positive than me this season. I’ve been turned on by guys who used to like me because of the turn I took. You sir are ridiculous… Not even you said better things than I have about everyone this year. Nobody stood up for all the players or the coach as much as I did. Grow the freak up and pay attention. Stop being a troll who doesn’t even know who he’s talking to.
You must be a different coult44 then.

coult44

Reaction score
I did notice the he change I your posts. Sad to see you revert back.
I gave everything I had this year to fight as a fan for the Boys. I even spent thousands putting my money where my mouth was. I put that Directly into the pockets of Dak and Jerry. All to watch Jerry be ok with how Mike, Dak, DQ, and Micah responded in the playoffs. I don’t know how much longer I can defend that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I gave everything I had this year to fight as a fan for the Boys. I even spent thousands putting my money where my mouth was. I put that Directly into the pockets of Dak and Jerry. All to watch Jerry be ok with how Mike, Dak, DQ, and Micah responded in the playoffs. I don’t know how much longer I can defend that.
Yeah, I get it. Right now, it’s the dark ages. But changes are coming. Jerry’s getting old. I have a lot of respect for him, but I hope he takes a step back and let Stephen take over. Who knows how he’ll be as the CEO. Will he act as GM, or will he hire a GM? So, there’s reasons to be hopeful at least in the long term. As for 2024, hope is going to depend on how they approach free agency and the draft. They must address being able to stop the run and be able to run the ball offensively.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He is worth more than that. Trading him now when his value is highest is a good move.

He is a great player— but his attitude and manner continues to go south.

Honestly, I would much rather have a D with a bunch of high effort, blue collar brawlers over a bunch of premium athletes who think their crap doesn’t stink.

This is a game for men. Our roster is full of little boys posing as men.
You will be back next year for MOAR.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You poor chap. Fell for the time honored okie doke.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Nah, that’s not why they hate our fanbase. They hate our fan base because homers every year claim it’s our year.

Actually I think what most irritates fans is his disappearing act late in the season. He's done it every year.
Yep it seems when we need him to be truly the lion he turns into the *****cat.
I can't understand it and it's happened every year like you say this isn't a coincidence

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Parsons is the best player on this team, with the possible exception of Lamb.

I get that his personality irritates some folks more than others with the pod casts and social media stuff etc.
But you cannot argue with what he does on the field.

If you ask any OC that we are playing, I guarantee you job 1 is making sure Micah is accounted for in their game plan.
YES and it's VERY easy to scheme around him, all he does is rush up the field on every play, if you have a half decent tackle, he's good against him one on one! The COwboys keep him in the same spot most of the time so RUN right at him