Micah is hiding

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Parsons is the best player on this team, with the possible exception of Lamb.

I get that his personality irritates some folks more than others with the pod casts and social media stuff etc.
But you cannot argue with what he does on the field.

If you ask any OC that we are playing, I guarantee you job 1 is making sure Micah is accounted for in their game plan.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Micah Parsons is the reason Quinn’s stock is so high. If we trade him, it better be in a package to move up to get a QB.
It is funny that the same people who say " Ok get rid of Dak then what do we replace him with?" have no answer for what we do when our best Pash rusher is no longer here...

The Natural

Reaction score
He has never shied from criticism before. You think too highly of yourself (and others) as fans to think you've scared him into hiding with the criticism.

He's probably pissed about the loss, etc. And sure, I suspect in a few weeks he'll be back being stupid uttering every thought that pops into his head on social media, podcasts, etc.
He goes into hiding after every embarrassing loss

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Good!!! Maybe this is beginning his Villian origin story, tired of this nice guy crap...it's freaking football.
He doesnt have it in him. I get what you're saying but.......nah. you don't get knocked out twice by a team and not think its personal the third time then get an epiphany. He can be on the team but he will never be a leader. That's what's lacking on the defense.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
Mr. All-Universe has moved on and looking to a better next season.
At 3/4 of a sack per game this past season, he is like the second coming of LT.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
He’s probably pissed and wants to take a break from the garbage social media pumps out without end.

He’s only human so let’s all chill, eh?

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Didn't Micah no show a TV appearance a couple years back because the Cowboys lost?

Big Micah fan dont get me wrong, but if you're going to open yourself up to being vocal during the good times and having your own podcast, he has to learn to be humble in front of the media during to bad times too.
He’s young and has time to grow but if this isn’t a wake up call idk what will be