Micah is hiding

BoysForLife

Reaction score
There's no good way to say it but when other fan bases say they hate our fans and I see posts like this where you guys turn on every player you possibly can......... I get it.
Every fan base eats their own.

We have nothing, and I mean nothing, on Giants or Eagles fans in terms of verbally savaging our own guys when they don't perform

Matt Stafford got booed in Detroit the other night for Pete's sake and he gave that franchise absolutely everything he had to give for 11 years

Dallas fans are not unique in this perspective

Kwyn

Reaction score
He talked big and came up small but you still lick his boots right?
An unwillingness to froth at the mouth like a rabid squirrel is not necessarily licking boots.

There is a sane and reasonable way to process all of the concerns out there but that’s just not how the Zone rolls.

Insane Hate <—— Sanity —-—-> Insane Homerism

That middle part is in short supply around here.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Micah only cares about getting sacks.....he wants no part of playing run defense. DQ bred this kind of selfish Stat collecting culture as he built his defense to primarily focus on pressure and coverage. Basically hero ball, who can get to the quarterback first. It works against the crappy teams but not against the physical Dawgs. Micahs attitude is only going to poison the locker room. If DQ goes to Seattle he should take Micah with him as was his request. Get this team some Dawgs!

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how terrible our def is without him. This base deserves that and loves to crap their own then end up with nothing. Guy is literally a top 5 def player in the league but he can't do right here. Talk get **** on. Quiet get **** on.

Put down the Madden controllers....guy was triple teamed all year, mugged with barely any calls, highest double team rate and prwr and he was a no show this year lmao. Maybe when he's doubled and triple teamed and still being tackled, someone else can make a play one on one.

This fanbase deserves the crap sas gives us no matter how idiotic shock jock he is. And I can't stand him.

I can't wait to see how terrible our def is without him. This base deserves that and loves to crap their own then end up with nothing. Guy is literally a top 5 def player in the league but he can't do right here. Talk get **** on. Quiet get **** on.

Put down the Madden controllers....guy was triple teamed all year, mugged with barely any calls, highest double team rate and prwr and he was a no show this year lmao. Maybe when he's doubled and triple teamed and still being tackled, someone else can make a play one on one.

This fanbase deserves the crap sas gives us no matter how idiotic shock jock he is. And I can't stand him.

Not all of us are dense when it comes to understanding the dynamics of the cowboys and how those dysfunctional dynamics fail to correlate into post season success on the field. Knowledgeable fans have accepted the status quo as an abject failure and they don't spend hardly any money on this clown show. SAS & Jerry deserve each other, we desire neither of them.

T-RO

Reaction score
Bs. Dude runs his mouth all season and when he craps the bed he's nowhere to be found. It's like all of a sudden he can't find a camera or a mic. This is a "leader" on the team.
His season is over and it's a bitter pill despite the effort. You wouldn't be talk'n either. Let it go.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Parsons is the best player on this team, with the possible exception of Lamb.

I get that his personality irritates some folks more than others with the pod casts and social media stuff etc.
But you cannot argue with what he does on the field.

If you ask any OC that we are playing, I guarantee you job 1 is making sure Micah is accounted for in their game plan.
Micah is our version of Ware. People were trying to run him out of town as well, you know, until we have NO pass rushers. However, I do agree with trading him in order to get a top QB in the draft.

raven55

Reaction score
TRADE HIM. he's a one trick pony he is not a linebacker when he goes into coverage an elephant could snick by. He has said he likes sacking the qb well in steading paying around 20mil a year tangle him for trade bait don't have to advertise it just bring it up to certain owners and what they might give up. and set that 4 round scrub qb on the bench till he asks for a trade

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
There's no good way to say it but when other fan bases say they hate our fans and I see posts like this where you guys turn on every player you possibly can......... I get it.

Nah, that’s not why they hate our fanbase. They hate our fan base because homers every year claim it’s our year.