Micah is hiding

HanD

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how terrible our def is without him. This base deserves that and loves to crap their own then end up with nothing. Guy is literally a top 5 def player in the league but he can't do right here. Talk get **** on. Quiet get **** on.

Put down the Madden controllers....guy was triple teamed all year, mugged with barely any calls, highest double team rate and prwr and he was a no show this year lmao. Maybe when he's doubled and triple teamed and still being tackled, someone else can make a play one on one.

This fanbase deserves the crap sas gives us no matter how idiotic shock jock he is. And I can't stand him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how terrible our def is without him. This base deserves that and loves to crap their own then end up with nothing. Guy is literally a top 5 def player in the league but he can't do right here. Talk get **** on. Quiet get **** on.

Put down the Madden controllers....guy was triple teamed all year, mugged with barely any calls, highest double team rate and prwr and he was a no show this year lmao. Maybe when he's doubled and triple teamed and still being tackled, someone else can make a play one on one.

This fanbase deserves the crap sas gives us no matter how idiotic shock jock he is. And I can't stand him.
where was he Sunday?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons is the best player on this team, with the possible exception of Lamb.

I get that his personality irritates some folks more than others with the pod casts and social media stuff etc.
But you cannot argue with what he does on the field.

If you ask any OC that we are playing, I guarantee you job 1 is making sure Micah is accounted for in their game plan.
Actually I think what most irritates fans is his disappearing act late in the season. He's done it every year.

kwcool619

Reaction score
My hope is Micah can finally learns and understands that you don't write checks that your you-know-what can't cash.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Has anybody surfaced? Does Jerry have them on lockdown, and not doing any interviews?

HanD

Reaction score
where was he Sunday?
Go watch the game. Getting held, run away from, hitting the QB who threw it up to uncovered wrs. You think he was the problem on defense?

At some point you keep playing him at edge you only make it easier for teams to account for him, double him, run at him with lineman who outweigh him by 80lbs and yet no one else is making plays but people want more from him when he's the only player being accounted for and planned against.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Go watch the game. Getting held, run away from, hitting the QB who threw it up to uncovered wrs. You think he was the problem on defense?

At some point you keep playing him at edge you only make it easier for teams to account for him, double him, run at him with lineman who outweigh him by 80lbs and yet no one else is making plays but people want more from him when he's the only player being accounted for and planned against.
He wasnt the answer either. Nor was DQ and the other 10 guys. None of them wanted anything to do with GB.

HanD

Reaction score
He wasnt the answer either. Nor was DQ and the other 10 guys. None of them wanted anything to do with GB.
Hard to be the answer when you are the only player they focus on. If no one else makes plays he can't do both.

Dq had a crap scheme yesterday and never adjusted. Why playing zone after mainly man all year. Why no adjustments. Why stay heavy dbs when you can't stop the run. The secondary was poop yesterday. He was not high in the list of reasons for def poor performance. I'd be on many other things before him. People hate him cause they don't like podcasts. Which is dumb.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Im surprised to see him getting called out here….and here I thought he and CD were two untouchables (Could do no wrong) Here at this site. But I’m glad his performance is being questioned…one tackle, no sacks, nada! What’s up with that?

Go visit my Giants webpage and you will see absolutely no one is untouchable….even the great Saquon Barkley. As much as I love him as a person, I really don’t think we should franchise him again and give him about $12 million. Well, on second thought, let me take what I said back….Sexy Dexy, big #97, is pretty much an untouchable in Giants land. How can you not love his dance after a sack?
Look who's back. Micah and ceedee are untouchable against New York. You need to focus on that first

T-RO

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
Doesn't tell us squat about him. Fans come up with the craziest nonsense.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
He was on the football field playing less than 48 hrs ago.

Be patient......he'll be tweeting, x-ing, podding, and intergramin' b4 u know it

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Parsons will never be a complete DE; he is just too small. That’s a fact. He’s a great pass rusher, but you cannot pay a situational player top DE money. There are only 3 choices.
  1. Pay him top dollar and continue getting what you’ve gotten, including lack of production towards the end of the season and in the playoffs; including a liability vs the run; and he will eventually break down at a position for which he is not suited.
  2. Trade him for a couple of top draft picks; someone will pay us and him.
  3. Bring in a DC who will run a 3-4 defense which should help tremendously with our run game problem while putting Parsons at the best possible position for him, 3-4 OLB. In my opinion, this is the only option for which you aren’t stupid for paying him top dollar.
Lamb has proven himself to be a super star this season. If you expect more, hold your breath….as long as you can.

Dak is in the same situation as Parsons, though not in the same class as a possible elite player. Dak is what he’s always been. He is an above average QB that you can win everything with, but he is not a QB that can do it alone.
  1. Ask Dak to entertain the idea of a fresh start via trade; he obviously gets final say on any deal. Trade him and start over. Good luck with this scenario.
  2. Extend Dak’s contract and continue with the status quo, deluding yourself that we have a good team.
  3. Extend Dak…build in ways that allow you to restructure upon his agreement when he sees you are doing things that help him and the team, namely - doing whatever it takes to ensure we have a legit run game; i.e. A tough inside runner and a scheme that fits our OL that we continue to improve. Work on the front 7 so we can stop the run.
  4. Release Dak outright and live with the pain. This will never happen.

Retro88

Reaction score
There's no good way to say it but when other fan bases say they hate our fans and I see posts like this where you guys turn on every player you possibly can......... I get it.