Image: Micah is ridiculous

nathanlt

Reaction score
Right, I'm noticing that Parsons took 2 steps toward the fake, realized that the ball was going the other direction, then made up ground while all three Cowboys on that side were occupied with blockers, LVE possibly had a chance, since he shed his blocker at the last moment. However, Parsons removed all Toney's momentum and flung him to the ground. Parsons ran past the OL assigned to block him, covered about 15 yards in the same time it took those 3 Cowboys to get blocked 5 yards backwards. It is impressive, did I miss anything that you saw in the 20 times you rewatched it?

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yep, Parson's followed the RB for two steps in the opposite direction which is OK because what if the RB did have the ball? No one there to tackle him. Then Parsons turns on the jets and hits that runner side-on like a T-Bone car crash. He covered half the field in faster than I can write this.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Look at where he comes from to make this tackle. I've watched this 20x. This is not normal.

giphy.gif

Parsons flung his *** down like a rag doll!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
THIS play! Someone in another thread said that we need Parsons to be on the line every play and his impact as a LB is meh. I remembered he made this play and was stunned. He ate the cheese of the flare and STILL got over there.

Amazing.

Zman5

Reaction score
I love Micah and agree he’s a freak of an athlete, however, remember how hyped we were for Jaylon and LVE? Look where they are now. I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.

I get what you are saying but the big difference is both Jaylon and LVE had known injury concerns when we drafted them. Jaylon was already injured, and LVE had neck/back injury concerns before the draft. As far as I know, Micah doesn't.