Image: Micah is ridiculous

manster4ever

Reaction score
How he stopped that runner in his tracks from behind looks mathematically impossible, absolutely stunning

YEP...noticed it on Sunday in real time. The brute strength in his hands and upper body to catch a WR who probably runs a 4.4 forty and was hauling ARSE by the time MP made contact. There might be two or three guys in the league that can make that play....MIGHT be

DanA

Reaction score
YEP...noticed it on Sunday in real time. The brute strength in his hands and upper body to catch a WR who probably runs a 4.4 forty and was hauling ARSE by the time MP made contact. There might be two or three guys in the league that can make that play....MIGHT be

Plenty of guys fast enough, plenty of guys big/strong enough. Very few both fast and strong enough to make that play.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I love Micah and agree he’s a freak of an athlete, however, remember how hyped we were for Jaylon and LVE? Look where they are now. I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.
blow of disappointment isn't a big deal

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
What the heck is Anthony Brown doing on that play? He's out there with Daniel Jones just watching.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I love Micah and agree he’s a freak of an athlete, however, remember how hyped we were for Jaylon and LVE? Look where they are now. I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.
Jaylon and LVE are not at Parson's level, nor are they as versatile at stopping the opposition including the quarterback.