Image: Micah is ridiculous

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Look at where he comes from to make this tackle. I've watched this 20x. This is not normal.

giphy.gif
LOL I just saw that you watched this 20 times. I also watched this about 15 times. I baffles me....

He bit on the fake and was still was able to make the tackle.

Amazing....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
He's impressive, but bad juju from championing players too early has made me gun-shy.

Still, I'll take my chances. In a couple of years he's going to be unstoppable. He's playing on pure ability right now and a rookie's mindset. Once he gets 100% of the mental aspect, he's going to be unreal.

He has all the talent in the word.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In his rookie season, Micah Parsons is just a dog chasing cars. That's something Bill Parcell's used to say about rookie players that ball out.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I love Micah and agree he’s a freak of an athlete, however, remember how hyped we were for Jaylon and LVE? Look where they are now. I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.
I don't remember a lot of people being hyped when they drafted either one of them. I definitely wasn't hyped about Jaylon.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I love Micah and agree he’s a freak of an athlete, however, remember how hyped we were for Jaylon and LVE? Look where they are now. I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.

If you cant tell the difference between J Lo and LVE and Parsons, then there is little hope for you.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd like to see our Linebackers hit the runner as he enters the hole versus 8 yards down the field. Micah has to come across the field to make a tackle. My question? Where were the DT's and other linebackers on the other side of the field????? I love how the defense has grown but it's still a long way to go. Somebody needs to learn how to fill the hole and close it. Good for Micha tho:hammer: