Micah: It wasn't scheme, it was the players

toto1939

Reaction score
It wasn't the scheme or the players.

Let's face it, the problem is Rowdy. We haven't been back to the Super Bowl since Rowdy became official mascot. Coincidence? I think NOT!!

Time to kick this clown to the curb and start a new era.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
THIS IS MICAH PAYING back Hooker for talking about him earlier in the summer, lol. Get everyone micah, get yourself though too!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Micah Parsons: “To me, it had nothing to do with the scheme. I thought (Mike Zimmer) called a pretty good game. … At the end of the day, I just believe we got outplayed. Whoever played on that field, everyone didn’t play to 100%. That’s just me being accountable and saying the truth. We all got to play better.”

hey Risen----what a horrible game....Dak has only one playmaker....hold Jerry's feet to fire "we are all in this season" bunch of C R A P....why do the Sheagles always find ways to

reload or other teams....not us...we got one decent player in free agency ( Kendricks)....rest are scrubs...Dak was not reason our offense looked way sub-par...burns me up

and i chose to drink kool-aid and layed a PLAT that went down toilet and i will take all heat for that....just so sick of managment content with being barely competitive....Jerry

and Stephen are to blame worrying too much about CAP when other managements know how to work around things.....why did we not load up defensive line especially we

have no real pass rush...i thought Zimmer could mix and match so offenses would not know who is rushing....but so much for that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wondered when you would submerge.
Dak sucks.
Deal with it.
mr Gimme it was not Dak that we lost...he has no playmakers other than CeeDee....free agency we got one decent player ( Kendricks ) rest are scrubs...we needed much more help

pass rushing and on defensive line...so Jerry reaches to bottom of barrel to get "has beens" and we will rely on last years first round dud.....blame Jerry and Stephen for being horrible

managers....and this of course is not a one off....decades of below average competitive players brought in....free agency is a huge part of building a team not just love you own players

beyond what is reasonable....that is my soap box...and yes i am guilty for drinking kool-aid and laying down a PLAT that went into toilet and i will take any and all heat for that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry is going to tell his team how proud he was of them scoring 19 points in the face of adversity and continuing to fight and play hard…and they will get them next time.
and that is a bold face lie to your own players too

Reaction score
I'm angry at his lack of playmaking in decisive games, but do you really believe that he wouldn't be a beast in KC or PHI or SF, the culture here wastes players. If we let him go the cap savings would dwarf the effect he has on the field. Instead lets eat our own while the Jones family gets a pass. This culture WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING

kskboys

Reaction score
Exactly right. Every single player was blocked to perfection because they don't know how to get off a block. Because they suck.

Damone Clark is just the worst. If there's a 7 or 8 yard run, guaranteed you'll see him 10 yds back getting blown up by a TE
Damone lacks lateral agility. A GM who was even halfway decent would know this.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I can't stand this guy. I wish he would **** and play. Get off social media, stop your podcasting. I'm sure the cowboys will make him the #1 paid defensive player in the NFL though.
If he said nothing, you would be calling him a gutless coward who takes no accountability.

That’s what makes it easy to be a critic.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
mr Gimme it was not Dak that we lost...he has no playmakers other than CeeDee....free agency we got one decent player ( Kendricks ) rest are scrubs...we needed much more help

pass rushing and on defensive line...so Jerry reaches to bottom of barrel to get "has beens" and we will rely on last years first round dud.....blame Jerry and Stephen for being horrible

managers....and this of course is not a one off....decades of below average competitive players brought in....free agency is a huge part of building a team not just love you own players

beyond what is reasonable....that is my soap box...and yes i am guilty for drinking kool-aid and laying down a PLAT that went into toilet and i will take any and all heat for that
Go and sin no more, me lad.

LocoBates

Reaction score
it doesn't sound like he is including himself on those "players" he mentioned.

EDIT: Ahh...I opened the X post to read the complete note and see he mentioned "We all got to play better"... meh, could mean many things.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'm angry at his lack of playmaking in decisive games, but do you really believe that he wouldn't be a beast in KC or PHI or SF, the culture here wastes players. If we let him go the cap savings would dwarf the effect he has on the field. Instead lets eat our own while the Jones family gets a pass. This culture WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING
I do t agree with philly but the other 2 places yes. Philly would need to get more leadership on the defense same as here. KC and San fran have leaders so micah could just play.