Micah makes a statement about his brother's comments

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good move by Micah. I’m not going speculate if Micah is genuine or not but I’m happy he’s trying to squash it. Good on him.
I doubt he can squash what he could not control in the first place. That said, I hope this will be one of those few times when damage control is actually successful and shall remain as such.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Didn't say that he agreed with him either. Of course Micah is speaking out in part because he knows he himself isn't going to be taking paycuts in the future in order to better the team.
He also knows that the questions will be asked to him, not his brother.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its agent speak for, Micah gonna get the Jerry bucks first, then all bets are off.

The Natural

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He also knows that the questions will be asked to him, not his brother.
Either way Parsons isn't going to be opening up the gate for some other player's family member to be getting on social media talking about he should take a pay cut after every team Parsons is a part of loses in the playoffs and Parsons has been in the NFL several years at that point. Can't say that he is going to agree with his brother if he doesn't want someone else's family openly challenging him to take a pay cut and imply he doesn't care about winning championships if he doesn't do so.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah is being a petulant little B word. Passive aggressive junk. He needs to be traded. Has rocks for brains. I am real disappointed in him.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Carefully-crafted, damage-control press release. Wonder who wrote it for him?
Nothing wrong with that. If someone else was smart enough to occasionally hand over the keys to his social media account, he’d still be President…

…of the hair club for men.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I agree. Regardless of what Terrence believes or not, or if Micah believes it, this behavior is not helping Micah or the team. Same for CD’s mom.
It might be what's needed though. Clearly, something was brewing beneath the surface the entire time. Dak thought they "got it all out" during his leadership, group-therapy session in the offseason. Clearly, they only told Dak what he wanted to hear. Maybe now they can tell him what he doesn't want to hear. Think he and the team need that.

plymkr

Reaction score
I doubt he can squash what he could not control in the first place. That said, I hope this will be one of those few times when damage control is actually successful and shall remain as such.
Yeah I agree that “squash” probably isn’t the appropriate word and “damage control” is more fitting. At least something was done. I hope CD does some damage control as well.

plymkr

Reaction score
It might be what's needed though. Clearly, something was brewing beneath the surface the entire time. Dak thought they "got it all out" during his leadership, group-therapy session in the offseason. Clearly, they only told Dak what he wanted to hear. Maybe now they can tell him what he doesn't want to hear. Think he and the team need that.
I completely agree. I think the coddling of Dak needs to end and I hope CD, Micah or anyone else on the team that is fed up with Dak comes forward to Dak and tells him what he needs to hear. No more of this sparing his feelings crap. I just prefer they tell him what he needs to hear in private and not through social media.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he figured he was complaining about dak in confidence. shrugs.. if you think it, you might as well say it.