Micah makes a statement about his brother's comments

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Micah is talking what he really feels via his brother, so that he doesn't have to say it himself where there will be more drama, but still able to speak his mind because he can't help it (dont blame him).

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Good move by Micah. I’m not going speculate if Micah is genuine or not but I’m happy he’s trying to squash it. Good on him.
Micah has to squash it asap....you no his Agent is all over this....it would set bad precedent for contract negations......Michah already said he would go were Dan Quinn would go.........This is nothing but Michah's agent putting out a fire.

sacase

Reaction score
Welcome to the real world Micah. Lol bruh got checked by his agent and cowboys.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Parsons can't leave. Dallas can steal what, 7 years from him if they are willing to pay the franchise tag.

JustChip

Reaction score
Just another Dallas player with an out of control relative.

It is too bad these players were not around in 1984. Their relatives could have wrote dozens and dozens of letters to the editor (that is a newspaper reference for younger members) and practically no one would have ever known how they felt.
Not even peanut farmer president’s are immune.

KB1122

Reaction score
A classic non-apology. He never said he disagreed and never expressed remorse. In fact, he conspicuously tiptoes around saying either. Which makes me think he agrees.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
micah know his brother is right about bum bozo dak and the coaching staff

or maybe he is brain washed

i stand wih terrence parsons!!!!!

So now, rather than Micah's brother putting words in his mouth, you're going to do it instead.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If this was a publicly owned team like the Packers and I had a vote I'd vote for Micah's brother and CD's mom to run the team.