Micah makes a statement about his brother's comments

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Ceedee didnt come out and disagree w moms tho

:cool:
This is a good point. Someone in Micah's camp or even with the team probably advised Micah to post something. I have to believe the same happened with CeeDee. So it's very interesting we haven't seen CeeDee post a message or even just a picture of the 2 of them together, anything to show support. I could be wrong but something went way left with these two before the GB game even began.

vlad

Reaction score
My brother would beat me into oblivion if i were foolish enough to involve myself in his career. If he didn’t my old man would boot stomp me.

Makes me think they either approve of this/asked them to do it, or maybe they are just that dumb of hangers-on like Mahomes brother.

Maturity issues could be a thing but we got a mom out here talking noise.

lol only the cowboys

Tad prob upset that kid and mom eating his meal ticket. If he left the cowboys no one would give a rat’s *** what Dak’s sleep number is

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ceedee didnt come out and disagree w moms tho

:cool:
Would you?
ceedee-lamb-Mom-1024x583.webp

This is a woman with a purpose and not to be messed with.................... :cool:

Cmac

Reaction score
He didn't say he disagrees with em though.
.....maybe with all this......Jerry can't parlay this into a daytime soap......As the Cowboys turn, The Bold and the Cowboys, The Young & The Cowboys or General Cowboys. I think we're going to have to settle for another rendition of Hard Knocks.

Cmac

Reaction score
Would you?
ceedee-lamb-Mom-1024x583.webp

This is a woman with a purpose and not to be messed with.................... :cool:
Now can we rewind and get the takes from CeeDee with the high target rates all season and exclusive looks. Can't wait for Gallup's people coming with "Michael was done wrong as the scapegoat."

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Now can we rewind and get the takes from CeeDee with the high target rates all season and exclusive looks. Can't wait for Gallup's people coming with "Michael was done wrong as the scapegoat."
Sad thing is that Gallup actually played better than CeeDee that game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Oil on fire for me. Clearly not written by Parsons himself.. language is all wrong. That is an AI press release statement right there.
this ^^ Micah dont post with wording like that. Very un-Micah like.