Twitter: Micah not at OTA's practice today

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even as a Dak supporter I will say this:

While the performance of other aspects of the team have not been acceptable in the playoffs, Dak Prescott has also been a part of this problem. Maybe this is not a slight against him, because even Troy Aikman looked bad when his receivers were screwing up, the timing based offense was off, etc..

Dak gives the Cowboys the best chance to win right now, but he has not shown he is the type of player that can elevate the rest of the team when it's bogging down. Instead of rising up, Dak plays down there with the rest of them.

I hate to say this but this is what he has to prove to everyone. When the Cowboys are good, Dak is good. When the Cowboys are bad, Dak is bad. We need to see a game or two in crunch time when the Cowboys are bad, Dak puts his "nice guy" persona away, and rises up and gives them a boot to the rearend. And plays better himself too.
Dak has risen up to the occasion and carried the team many times throughout his 8 years as QB. Does he do it often? No. But he has done it many times.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Mahomes makes a lot of off-target throws which his receivers convert for catches as well, but they rarely run the wrong routes. Ours do the opposite many times when Dak commits an INT. Just look at the videos, especially during the playoffs.
Sure thing.

The playoff interceptions are never Dak's fault.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If you say so. That's not what I'm saying. I'm basing my opinion on broken down tape by ex-pros who know the game better than most.
Is it possible that it was a bad play design, a bad decision by the QB, a bad route and a good defensive play at the same time?

1. I bet that play is removed from the play book.
2. At bet Dak wishes he held the safety longer.
3. I bet CD wishes he ran a flatter route.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Is it possible that it was a bad play design, a bad decision by the QB, a bad route and a good defensive play at the same time?

1. I bet that play is removed from the play book.
2. At bet Dak wishes he held the safety longer.
3. I bet CD wishes he ran a flatter route.
Shhh, we can't break down the play and ask those credible questions. The only logical answer around here is to 100% blame Dak. Too many feelings at risk. /s
:muttley: