Twitter: Micah not at OTA's practice today

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The man had a total of 3 solo tackles in 3 big games against the Packers , Bills and Dolphins.....just last season

forget about the sacks in those 3 games.....he had 1/2 sack total so I won't mention that about Lawrence Micah Taylor.
The Eagles games was not big games or the Giants opening night when everyone picked the Giants to win? :facepalm: You can hand pick any games to make a point. No matte what Micah is one of the best in the business and is on a Hall of Fame pace.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's not a big deal. Heck, Stephon Diggs didn't show up for the Texans OTA's, and nobody is getting bent out of shape about him not showing up.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He is under contract for 2 more years and he knows this - he also knows hes going to get paid and he knows that Dallas pays their own. All he can do at this point by holding out is hurt himself (financially, credibility, fan perception)....now were he on the last year of his contract, might be a different story.

He knows hes getting his extension later this year and rightfully so...ceedee will get his first, Micah will get his late in the year and Dak will get to go the FA market and someone can overpay for him.
He does not know he is going to get paid. He could have serious injury and lose a step.

Chasing6

Reaction score
New deal? He's under team control for at least two more year. By that standard why do we have offseason camps at all?

If anything its a bigger risk for him to get injured working out on his own.
Sure those boxing videos looked very dangerous.

Kwyn

Reaction score
That's my only concern about giving him a truck full of money. I'd take him over anyone as a pure pass rusher, but I really worry about his maturity level to be a leader in the locker room. I need the top 5 guys on my payroll to be more than individual contributors.
I don’t. Team likes him.

Jipper

Reaction score
He does not know he is going to get paid. He could have serious injury and lose a step.
Blah blah blah....you guys keep dealing in edge cases. There is nothing in his history to suggest he's going to have a catastrophic injury unless something flukey happens.

He's got 2 years on his contract, he knows he will get fined if he holds out, he has no leverage

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well if you could trade CD and sign Aiyuk as a free agent that would be a win win.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Lets get rid of our best defensive player coz he didn't turn up to some voluntary stuff.. c'mon.

I don't know why all great players have to be leaders.. not all are.

He may grow into a leader.. he may not.. it has absolutely no bearing on whether he can get to the QB or not.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Eagles games was not big games or the Giants opening night when everyone picked the Giants to win? :facepalm: You can hand pick any games to make a point. No matte what Micah is one of the best in the business and is on a Hall of Fame pace.
And then we all found out that the Giants were one of the worst teams in the league.

Thanks for giving all of us an example of stats gotten off crap teams.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lets get rid of our best defensive player coz he didn't turn up to some voluntary stuff.. c'mon.

I don't know why all great players have to be leaders.. not all are.

He may grow into a leader.. he may not.. it has absolutely no bearing on whether he can get to the QB or not.
Does he show up in the playoffs?