Micah on playoff loss to the Packers: "Completely embarrassing and unacceptable."

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I can understand taking it this way but I see this more as him at least trying to be accountable.
its more of an indictment on the culture than Micah...by next year you will be able to transpose he and Daks presser almost on que...."I got to do better, I will do better"...hell i would respect both of them more if they just came out and said "I want out of this clown show because no one is winnig here"...it would help us more than the "Accountablity remarks...

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I like he said he’s embarrassed by that pathetic showing, I like that he said he and the team need to get better and I don’t mind him applying pressure on the organization to actually participate in free agency before week 3.

That should I hope he takes accountability behind the scenes as well. I’m hopeful he does and will.

bewp7

Reaction score
but not totaly unacceptable

have to bring back the head coach who team didnt show up at all

slick325

Reaction score
Hopefully he stresses to Jerry and Stephen to go "all in" for 2024. Be active in the early stages of free agency, land starters in the draft and use trades for veterans if need be.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
The bigger question is what is "All in" to the Jones'?

They talk a LOT about what they would give for a Super Bowl, but when it's time for action it's "we like our guys"

So I just need to know what All in is to them. Is it win at all costs? Or "I know I'm not getting fired so I'll give it the ol college try?"