Micah on playoff loss to the Packers: "Completely embarrassing and unacceptable."

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Its a nice change from "we gotta do better", but yeah, just feels like the same ol after the same ending.

Sucks our best defensive player weve had since Ware was a ghost too, but looking around it seems universal, Bosa didnt even get a sack either vs GB, they have a solid oline - Myles Garrett was a ghost vs the Texans.

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s amazing to me that this forum actively hates on the teams hands down best player.

No one is safe. I’m sure a lot of you are the same ones who were calling for Steve Walsh and claiming Troy was trash.

Kwyn

Reaction score
its more of an indictment on the culture than Micah...by next year you will be able to transpose he and Daks presser almost on que...."I got to do better, I will do better"...hell i would respect both of them more if they just came out and said "I want out of this clown show because no one is winnig here"...it would help us more than the "Accountablity remarks...
Is that how you handle meetings at your job?

!Not my fault, I want out. You guys are a joke!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I like he said he’s embarrassed by that pathetic showing, I like that he said he and the team need to get better and I don’t mind him applying pressure on the organization to actually participate in free agency before week 3.

That should I hope he takes accountability behind the scenes as well. I’m hopeful he does and will.
The problem is that - outside of not going outside - how did he show he is embarrassed? His first tweets and posts were all defensive...

I'm not buying this at all. Show me, don't tell me.

Big_D

Reaction score
Can't blame one player when the team consistently fails to build a roster. Micah is dam good, unfortunately it takes more than 1 guy. Now consider the Super Bowl winning teams and how stout and packed those defenses were. That's not the case here, it's not even close. Listening to people blame Parsons is comical.

Reaction score
Is that Micah or Jerry Jones in disguise?
Don't worry Micah you will get overpaid as you are no LT and all is well.
Young man tow the company line as there is $$$$$ in them hills!!
People who compared Micah to Lawrence Taylor are completely fooling themselves.

LT was just as devastating in December and January as he was in September

Micah???????? No

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well the staff needs to pull his butt when we are going to win. Saw him on the sidelines wanting to go back into a game that was basically over. He wanted stats. I get it but that playoff game the refs were finally calling the holds on him and he should have wrecked the game. But his body is worn out from taking on double and triple teams all year and getting held.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
2021 Micah "I'm here to change things"
2024 Micah "I hope they bring in some players to change things"
3 years man
I’m afraid this is who he always was. We thought we were getting a nasty frightening player, but it appears we got a big ole pootie cat. Just a nice guy who kinda likes to talk and be friends with everyone.

We need to find mean nasty players in the draft. It’s the only way to change the culture, find dudes where that nastiness is just in their nature.