Micah on playoff loss to the Packers: "Completely embarrassing and unacceptable."

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Micah is no idiot, he knows he should stay and be the highest-paid LB in the game and not have to deliver. That is the Jerry way. Jerry thumps chest 3 times and points up.

Gambit

Reaction score
I didn’t avoid it, I dismissed it as tautological. I am no more “worried” about Micah than you are about me. Additionally, it’s a WEAK STRAW MAN since I NEVER CLAIMED MICAH CARED ABOUT MY “FEELINGS”. So you commented on something that is NOT RELEVANT…the very thing you accuse me of.

I am allowed to assess if Micah’s behavior lines up with his words. It’s called commentary goofy. You’re useless on this site without it. Or with it…given the above.

Game-Set-Match
Why are you shouting?
Why are you quoting "feelings" I've not once used that word.

Stating that a grown man, and I quote, see bold.
The problem is that - outside of not going outside - how did he show he is embarrassed? His first tweets and posts were all defensive...

I'm not buying this at all. Show me, don't tell me.
Stating a grown man must show you he is embarrassed is more than mere commentary.

It would be similar to me demanding you show me how embarrassed you are after thinking you've won any game set or match when in fact all you've done is double down on your own pride and ignorance.

But please, tells us again how grown men must show you their level of embarrassment before you "buy" it. While your at it, tell us what that would look like, exactly. Exactly and specifically how can Micah show OGSixshooter his level of embarrassment?

We are all waiting for this gem. But you won't answer you'll deflect, ignore, spin, shout, misquote and probably use an ad hom now. It's all good dude, you've demonstrated who you are.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rock you cant say that the Star core players of this team showed up in that playoff game..no way, if they would've showed up then yeah we could say they needed help but man they didnt even show up. Its not like GB was running away from Micah they challenged him all game..same with Dak and CD they sat back and dared CD and Dak to beat them and Dak played bad and CD flat out quit...they gotta own that just like jones needs to own the 28 years of failure that has been here...stop telling me your gonna change it and CHANGE IT ALREADY.
I was about ready to respond to rocky, but you covered it just fine.

*If* we say these two are team leaders, and "we" most certainly have, then they should also take the brunt of the criticism, especially with they way they both played. Not very inspiring.

So let's blame MM for not having the team ready. If Dak and Micah play like true leaders, maybe they inspire the team to get their pile together. CeeDee APPEARED to have some frustrations. It's not unreasonable to think others did as well.

A real leader takes that heat. But I also don;t wanna hear "we gotta get better" all off season either. Just acknowledge the failure and move on.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
play better and demand better from your teammates while the game is going on. Standing or sitting on the sidelines not encouraging your teammates isn't helping anyone. Same for the guy on the other side of the ball.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Why are you shouting?
Why are you quoting "feelings" I've not once used that word.

Stating that a grown man, and I quote, see bold.

Stating a grown man must show you he is embarrassed is more than mere commentary.

It would be similar to me demanding you show me how embarrassed you are after thinking you've won any game set or match when in fact all you've done is double down on your own pride and ignorance.

But please, tells us again how grown men must show you their level of embarrassment before you "buy" it. While your at it, tell us what that would look like, exactly. Exactly and specifically how can Micah show OGSixshooter his level of embarrassment?

We are all waiting for this gem. But you won't answer you'll deflect, ignore, spin, shout, misquote and probably use an ad hom now. It's all good dude, you've demonstrated who you are.
"Show me, don't tell me":

It's an expression that you ran with because you see yourself as some sort of arbiter on his behalf...even telling me how he thinks and behaves. I did no such thing...so I didn't claim insight and powers I don't have. You basically chastised me for having an opinion because you are butt-hurt. You are mad that I have a NEGATIVE opinion...if I said something positive...would have you replied with such servile zeal?

Doubtful.

If you have an opinion yourself, then offer one. But your only opinion...is about my opinion. And you want to call me "lame"?

GAME-SET-MATCH-WIMBLEDON

Stay in your lane...you ain't qualified to pschoanalyze me or my approach...particularly when you are a basket case of contradictions and passive rage.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Most of you act like you have no idea that the Cowboys are not in a good cap spot to go “all in”… it’s almost laughable, and sad.
They should do it anyway.

We don’t care if it’s impossible.

Gambit

Reaction score
"Show me, don't tell me":

It's an expression that you ran with because you see yourself as some sort of arbiter on his behalf...even telling me how he thinks and behaves. I did no such thing...so I didn't claim insight and powers I don't have. You basically chastised me for having an opinion because you are butt-hurt. You are mad that I have a NEGATIVE opinion...if I said something positive...would have you replied with such servile zeal?

Doubtful.

If you have an opinion yourself, then offer one. But your only opinion...is about my opinion. And you want to call me "lame"?

GAME-SET-MATCH-WIMBLEDON

Stay in your lane...you ain't qualified to pschoanalyze me or my approach...particularly when you are a basket case of contradictions and passive rage.
Lol there ya go assigning quotes to me I never said. Never once did I say you were lame.

Do you get off on doing that? It's twice now. It's really odd you do that

I noticed you've deflected from my question and did exactly as I said you would do, right down to the ad hom attack.

You've shown you're not a man of you're word. You make a statement get called out on it then don't have the hutspah to at the very least stick by it.

Don't bother responding further to me, I'm not interested in your silly little games.

Show me you can be a man, don't tell me.

Good day to you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I stopped caring about what the Cowboys say a long time ago and along the way the regular season has become almost meaningless because you can’t trust them to show up in the post season.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak and Micah were both no-shows against the Pack, yet both want to be the highest paid in the league at their positions.

That is not setting too good with the fan base.
Teams actively game plan against Micah and hold him constantly and get away with it. Teams don’t actively game plan for Dak and his coaches have to dumb down the offenses for him.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Lol there ya go assigning quotes to me I never said. Never once did I say you were lame.

Do you get off on doing that? It's twice now. It's really odd you do that

I noticed you've deflected from my question and did exactly as I said you would do, right down to the ad hom attack.

You've shown you're not a man of you're word. You make a statement get called out on it then don't have the hutspah to at the very least stick by it.

Don't bother responding further to me, I'm not interested in your silly little games.

Show me you can be a man, don't tell me.

Good day to you.
So on the one hand you completely mischaracterize my argument...

and on the other I have to use the "exact" words you used or I am being "odd"? :)

Let's get back to the point: Micah has not shown that he is embarrassed by his behavior.

embarrassed: a feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness

I repeat: Micah's public posts revealed none of this...it was DEFIANCE.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't see any player returning their paycheck.

I'll bet many of those players, at least in one corner of their brain, thought that game was going to be easy. When the Packers demonstrated what playoff level intensity was all about, they were in shock, and it was too late to turn it on.

They clearly weren't ready mentally or preparation-wise.
The Arizona game should have got that out of their head.